Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giveitavest

Yes! Literally just came to see if there’s a thread for this account as she’s so sneaky with the #ads!

Reactions: 5

Mum3boys

VIP Member
And we will certainly be knowing all about how braggy pants has jumped to a bigger more expensive house , those bat teeth will be slobbering all over the place with the glee of it all

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’s full of shit and far too many teeth , her lispy voice is horrific. So many questions on this one …. Wish she’d stop shaving all her poor sons hair off as well but that’s probably so he looks like a newborn to match his baby nursery bedroom she did him

• Haha

Chatty Member
She’s insufferable, everything is a big OTT display
From the child eating something she deems fancy
To a family member going on the same holiday

she needs to get out more if she went further than crossfit or the range she would realise no one gives a fig
I started following as was a home account, yes it’s only natural that she would show bits of her kids and life but Jesus I think it’s time for me to unfollow

Polka dot

Ridiculous amount of easter shit, balloons?? They're not even at home for easter. These influencers are cray cray.

Pinkglitter123

I think she should just do one with her stupid snug area and just have a living room like the bloody rest of us have , the silly dribbly bint. Sick of her moon head and her man chest in her wife beater dithering about over boring shite …. Sorry hens just had to get that off my chest 🤣🤣🤣
Lol let it all out

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She just loves leeching off her husband and bragging on social media, along with her cross fit that’s her life in a nut shell total dullard

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think MI5 Pedro is lazy?
He comes across as having very ‘traditional’ view. He goes to work, is away a lot of the time while she is the mother and bored home maker who’s daily content is filming herself making a cup of tea (which we all do several times a day), going to the gym dnd cleaning the house

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
What the fuck is she doing now to that poor boys hair do , one extreme to the other from buzzing the lot of it off to now a head band over long locks 🤣
He’s no Jack Grealish is he? He’s an odd looking wee soul at the best of times

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Honestly she is the most boring basic bitch I have ever watched. Does she actually know what year it is??? Scurrying about pretending to be busy when she goes to the gym to keep trim for hubby and then home for housework chores and kiddies clubs , honestly she needs a slap to bring her back to reality .

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Her house looks like to belongs to a couple in their 60s not a young family. It’s so dull but I suppose it reflects their personality. The little Benjamin Button boys bedroom is the worst.

• Haha

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Latest story she thinks she’s got creative block 😂😂 nothing creative about making a cup of tea!!!

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I agree, I think that she’s run out of things to do and say and her family looks bored of it all. I think that her account has reached it’s expiration date. If she doesn’t need to work, she should just go and enjoy her time with her kids and forget about pleasing strangers on the internet.

Chatty Member
The little bookshelf takes up precious space and looks more suited to a baby’s nursery

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Anybody else not remotely interested in how she is painting the beams and if it works?
Also have they bought a caravan?

• Haha