Housetohomeatlast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god is this woman for real tap to shop her iceland chicken goujons 🙈 her content is absolute shite

Reactions: 4
My god is this woman for real tap to shop her iceland chicken goujons 🙈 her content is absolute shite
What a bleeping beggar she is, she has no bloody shame. Look at that monstrous dog bed she’s taken as her latest freebie!! She needs to get a job and pronto she is vile

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could she be anymore boring? washing blowing on the line someone remind her it’s 2023 not the 1950’s 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s firmly stuck in 1950 I’m afraid, doing all her housework like a good little woman should. She’s too busy to realise what decade she’s in as she’s frozen food to flog and a camel toe to reveal to the world in her boring flesh coloured leggings😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Valentine‘s breakfast set up Come on could it be anymore over the top???

Honestly she needs to give up on her account now. She’s dribbling on about her housework and her cross fit work out .. what a total bore 😴😴😴

Thank god as the “content” was none existent and absolutely dire. When she did post it was yet another ad the greedy cow.

Her entire content is just ads. She’s even tagging the stools from the kitchen in her old house.

I keep expecting an announcement that she’s giving up Instagram altogether.

Absolutely horrendous , are they skint or something the ads is just shameless and frankly embarrassing on her behalf , comes on to flog utter shite and announce she’s spending the day doing the housework what a sad existence

Ever wonder why local tradesmen are failing to turn up Danielle? Could it be that you take to your Instagram account to moan and be negative anytime you’re having work done to your house. Customers can get a bad name for themselves amongst the local trades just as much as bad tradesmen.

How does she always have so much housework to do

I work a full time job and have a newborn and a toddler and don’t spend my days doing housework

or maybe my house is just clean 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The kids treat her like their personal slave, looks like they just chuck everything on the floor and leave it for her to clear up . She’s a complete grifting mug

Ever wonder why local tradesmen are failing to turn up Danielle? Could it be that you take to your Instagram account to moan and be negative anytime you’re having work done to your house. Customers can get a bad name for themselves amongst the local trades just as much as bad tradesmen.
My husband works in the trade n ive showed him her stories and he says i would never do work for her 😂
---
In other news im waiting with baited breath to see what colour she paints her wall 😴😴😴

The kids treat her like their personal slave, looks like they just chuck everything on the floor and leave it for her to clear up . She’s a complete grifting mug
It's how she justifies not having a job. If the house is untidy who cleans it. How boring. I have a day off and I'm fed up by lunchtime.

Reactions: 1