Housetohomeatlast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! It’s not hard to find from that sneak peak! I means it’s very different to her old house and the garden is so small for such a big house

Reactions: 2
Wow! It’s not hard to find from that sneak peak! I means it’s very different to her old house and the garden is so small for such a big house
It is directly behind a popular pub in the town which is opposite a Aldi supermarket right next to a busy road.

Reactions: 1
Her room reveals are so lame! I mean it’s to be expected given her stories consist of making a brew, making her breakfast and putting the washer on 🙄 I mean we all do that every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her living room is fugly. She needs to rip out those beams and that ugly fireplace, mock period features always look crap.

Danielle 👋 Despite your claim that the house is far from a new build and that it’s just the kitchen area that’s new. The Rightmove ad described it as a modern home built in an old style. Stop trying to pretend that it’s a period property, it’s not, it’s a pastiche.

Reactions: 3
Her living room is fugly. She needs to rip out those beams and that ugly fireplace, mock period features always look crap.

Danielle 👋 Despite your claim that the house is far from a new build and that it’s just the kitchen area that’s new. The Rightmove ad described it as a modern home built in an old style. Stop trying to pretend that it’s a period property, it’s not, it’s a pastiche.
They must all have stiff necks watching the tele?

• Haha
Grabby greedy witch lisping herself to death over that box of freebies 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody else underwhelmed by the son’s bedroom?
I mean it’s better than the cubbie hole he had in the last house so it must seem massive to him 😂 I’ve seen the right move listing and it’s all a bit underwhelming

Let’s hope she makes it an age appropriate style for him , see the babyish stuff is still in situe in there

Reactions: 1
Looked awkward as at that grifter appearance courtesy of Hoover … she didn’t look like she was enjoying it really

New Puppy, yawn 🥱. Me thinks someone wanted to pop another baby out but hubby said no and this dog that they have "always" wanted appears. Some content on the gram, new nursery or done out in the delightful greige, bo ho style they are all doing and being gifted the whole darn lot.She didn't get a chance to expose the poor older two thankfully as insta wasn't around but I bet she wishes she could now. So she has to settle for the dog. Won't be long until she delights us again with all her elf tit for kids who quite frankly probably don't give a tit at their age. Does nothing but make us all feel awful as a working mother with children under the age of 7 and doesn't have enough hours in the day or money to spend like she does!

Reactions: 6
Why do her bat teeth seem far too big for her mouth . Its like she has to keep smacking her lips n sucking her teeth cos they are so big . Its painful to listen to her talking stories

• Haha
Why do her bat teeth seem far too big for her mouth . Its like she has to keep smacking her lips n sucking her teeth cos they are so big . Its painful to listen to her talking stories
God knows but it’s horrendous hearing here slurping on about her 1950 housewife routine

• Haha
Good god this woman needs a job. How boring is she!! Why she felt the need to post a story about forgetting the eggs from the shop. Her children are at school, she must be bored. I had a year looking for work when my husband had to work away and I was bored silly.

Her life is pretty mundane (like most of our lives) the stories of her making her daily cup of tea are probably the highlight of her day 😂

Is the halloween party she’s throwing for her kids only? They never seem to invite other children to any party’s they have, unless she doesn’t show them 🤷‍♀️ Also I know she makes money from Instagram but her husband must earn very good money, she’s having a lot of work done to the new house right on top of Christmas. They must be rolling in it.