Housetohomeatlast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m patiently waiting on the renovation property they are buying but getting bored waiting .......!

I’m wondering how she’s gonna make a living once swipe ups are removed 😬

Reactions: 1
Any threads on this massive beggar?

constantly doing swipe ups and being sneaky with her AD’s, either hiding ‘ad’ or not bothering at all.

can’t understand why she’s not got a post on here?
Thank god. I’ve been waiting for a thread on her about this. The tiniest ad declaration ever on all of her posts. Drives me insane.

Reactions: 2
Thank god. I’ve been waiting for a thread on her about this. The tiniest ad declaration ever on all of her posts. Drives me insane.
Me too …I don’t think it’s actually a very big house ! Where is all that Autumn/ Halloween crap going to go ?

Reactions: 1
The trouble I find with her is that she is making out she is a typical relatable mum but I just don't buy it. She comes across as a show off with her perfect children who read books and eat sea food. She doesn't work, swans off to the gym all the time, even dragging her children. She makes out they enjoy it, doubt they have a choice.

She spends, spends, spends. Constantly changes decor when it doesn't even need doing. Her daughters room was hardly babyish. It didn't need doing. Like her old bedroom, dragged that make over on for weeks. Now she is doing sons room???Doesn't need doing at all?

I'd rather my husband be at home and present, she doesn't seem to mind aslong as the money comes in for her to waste on things she doesn't really need.

She constantly cleans and has the place like a show home as I think deep down she knows she should as she does bugger all else. As for all the ads, yawn. eta
Screenshot_20210914-113536_Instagram.jpg

Also she is such a bloody show off, look at me at the gym I may not work but I'm not lazy

Reactions: 4
The daughters room did not need doing it was perfectly fine for an 11 year old girl . Now it looks fit for an 18 year old I’d have been gutted if my bedroom was like that when I was 11 . I get the feeling she only changes things in the house for content . Also how many times do we need to see her pour a cup of coffee ? I wish she would bore off

Reactions: 6
The daughters room did not need doing it was perfectly fine for an 11 year old girl . Now it looks fit for an 18 year old I’d have been gutted if my bedroom was like that when I was 11 . I get the feeling she only changes things in the house for content . Also how many times do we need to see her pour a cup of coffee ? I wish she would bore off
Exactly all for content, shes just a bored housewife filling her time doing tit that doesn't need doing.

Agreed,
I wouldn’t even call it content she’s literally filming herself as she goes about her life
Her insta stories are literally a diary

Long time lurker on tattle! I’ll be honest, I did like the camping stuff in the summer but you’re right about how many time do we need to see a cuppa being made 😂 and the kids do seem a little too perfect

I don’t understand my she pours the milk into a little jug first
Pointless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her poor sons bedroom.... It was fine before and now its babyish? Lion cushions and wild animals???? I'm sure he really wants the mirror on the wall too? My son is 6 and if I did that to his room he would be mad. If he likes Harry Potter as much as she makes out why doesn't he have something like that? She wouldn't though as it would spoil her aesthetic.

Reactions: 6
Her poor sons bedroom.... It was fine before and now its babyish? Lion cushions and wild animals???? I'm sure he really wants the mirror on the wall too? My son is 6 and if I did that to his room he would be mad. If he likes Harry Potter as much as she makes out why doesn't he have something like that? She wouldn't though as it would spoil her aesthetic.
It looks awful. Its tiny so there isn't a lot you can do with it. Imagine trying to fit a double bed in there when he's older.

It looks awful. Its tiny so there isn't a lot you can do with it. Imagine trying to fit a double bed in there when he's older.
Thing is it was fine before, much more spacious and didn't need doing, just filled it with crap it didn't need and made it more tiny I agree.

The little bookshelf takes up precious space and looks more suited to a baby’s nursery

She’s insufferable, everything is a big OTT display
From the child eating something she deems fancy
To a family member going on the same holiday

she needs to get out more if she went further than crossfit or the range she would realise no one gives a fig
I started following as was a home account, yes it’s only natural that she would show bits of her kids and life but Jesus I think it’s time for me to unfollow