Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
You know what I don’t get? The filming yourself making a cup of tea every day! I make several cups of teas every day and never once think ‘I know, I’ll film this and share 236k strangers’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lurker4321

All this about her bedroom and what she can't wait to get rid of. Such a materialistic, un grateful woman. Many would be happy with a room like hers. She isn't happy until a room is made into a soul less, cold show home. I almost wanted to comment the other week about her shitty dessiono prints all the huns have. Her (ad) trying to say how wonderful they are. Can't bare them. I like to have photos of memories and my beautiful children all around my house. No personality in her dull house at all. Totally agree with another tattler, she does all this shit to justify not working.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Is she kidding with the fridge video?! Seriously. How would we ever know how to put eggs in the egg holder without her handy demonstration
Bloody Hinch has a lot to answer for, with these stupid cleaning and organising videos. People are thick. If she's that bored maybe get a job, both kids in school. She must go out of her mind stuck at home. I've got a few days off this week, the car is in for a service and I've never been so bored at home. I moan about work but you don't realise how much you need other adults for company, until you're on your own.

Lurker4321

Yeah, the amount of freebies she’s getting at the minute is unreal, especially right now. The amount of humble bragging is off the chart too, I mean she has a charmed life as it is being a full time house wife without throwing all the free shit at her too!

I’ve had to unfollow l
I think I will be too, she's absolutely sickening with her bragging 😒

Reactions: 4

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She looks quite rough lately , could not believe she was only early 30s , so this lifestyle isn’t doing much for her . No way on earth would this nobody ever contemplate a job, she just loves begging for free utter rubbish too much and living the hun life in her nasty leggings

Lurker4321

OMG how in the future are those kids going to manage in the real world if they can only have a birthday on a weekend?😂
and that cake does not look delicious 🤢
I thought exactly the same. That is life, it's because she has to over kill everything she does and can't keep it simple.

It's a costco cake by by the looks of it. She doesn't work she could at least make a bloody cake. I've got 3 and work and I can throw a chocolate cake together.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Watching that plaster dry is more entertaining than watching her that’s for sure. I can’t stand her and her huge set of teeth that are turning grey.

• Haha

Tykegirl

Unbelievable. In Tesco this morning, doesn’t really need anything but needed something to do 🤦‍♀️ Gone to The Range now for a mooch, Aren’t we meant to be in a Lockdown and not just nipping out for a mooch 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
For as long as I’ve followed her they’ve had tvs in every room they’ve used. The only reason they don’t have one in the living room now is the layout doesn’t work for a tv on the wall. Her house was designed in the days when tvs came with giant stands to sit them on and people had a dining area off the living room.

They’d have been better off putting a wall up and creating a little hidden cinema/tv room off the main living room. It would have been much cosier in the winter and made both rooms look less disjointed. It’s a horrible addition, her taste is in her 🍑

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Absolutely horrendous , are they skint or something the ads is just shameless and frankly embarrassing on her behalf , comes on to flog utter shite and announce she’s spending the day doing the housework what a sad existence

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Her living room is fugly. She needs to rip out those beams and that ugly fireplace, mock period features always look crap.

Danielle 👋 Despite your claim that the house is far from a new build and that it’s just the kitchen area that’s new. The Rightmove ad described it as a modern home built in an old style. Stop trying to pretend that it’s a period property, it’s not, it’s a pastiche.
They must all have stiff necks watching the tele?

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Isaac’s room has gone from toddler to middle age woman’s bedroom. It’s just so bland and boring. That bed, bedding and the faux beams 🤢

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She’s been very quiet this week. Don’t know if it was just me but she seemed on the verge of tears when she did her talking story in the car at the beginning of the week. I wouldn’t be surprised if her husband is pissed off with her constantly buying toot and plastering their kids every move on Instagram.