Housetohomeatlast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the halloween party she’s throwing for her kids only? They never seem to invite other children to any party’s they have, unless she doesn’t show them 🤷‍♀️ Also I know she makes money from Instagram but her husband must earn very good money, she’s having a lot of work done to the new house right on top of Christmas. They must be rolling in it.
I have a feeling her husband works for the oil industry, away on rigs or visiting rigs. He travels to those places. They live in an area that is cheap housing wise. They have plenty of money.

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling her husband works for the oil industry, away on rigs or visiting rigs. He travels to those places. They live in an area that is cheap housing wise. They have plenty of money.
He works for GE Renewable energy offshore wind

Reactions: 1
What is going on with this idiot?? All these endless sneaky peeks of her boring dullard new house as if everyone’s on tenterhooks waiting to see it in full… no one cares love!! And it looks tit with the tv there on that swivel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is going on with this idiot?? All these endless sneaky peeks of her boring dullard new house as if everyone’s on tenterhooks waiting to see it in full… no one cares love!! And it looks tit with the tv there on that swivel
100% agree with this. I'm so confused by it. All the beams and I see new builds outside. Is it a new build designed to look old or an old house on the edge of an estate?

It was a self build in the late 80’s. So basically is relatively new designed to look old. It is on a estate next to a main road and out the back is a Aldi and a pub

Yeah it’s so annoying and typical wannabe instahun behaviour. Really no one care

Reactions: 3
Her rolling across that bed to make it gave me the ick 😂 what a stupid place to put a frigging bed. Oh and bet Isaac absolutely loves beige 😴

Reactions: 6
Stop b
Her rolling across that bed to make it gave me the ick 😂 what a stupid place to put a frigging bed. Oh and bet Isaac absolutely loves beige 😴
[/QUOTE
Stop being a vile troll you’re just pissed off she can’t possibly reveal her Xmas garland at this moment in time!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Isaac’s room has gone from toddler to middle age woman’s bedroom. It’s just so bland and boring. That bed, bedding and the faux beams 🤢

Reactions: 4
Notice how the braggy twit has discreetly put AD. When asked if she has paid for it she ignores but answers all the other comments. Oh poor you thinking so long and hard about what free sofa you want. Oh and the shameless plugging her code for a measly 10% discount makes me sick. My partner and I work extremely hard to provide for our 3 children and we are absolutely broke. Then this beggy witch who swans about in the gym and home bargains gets tit for free. Stupid colour choice. Kids and a dog. Clever. Although it's such an insta show home I doubt anyone can do anything in it.

Really cannot stand this lollipop head of a woman with her dribbling jaws salivating over all the freebies while she swans about Like something out of 1950 doing her housework and sponging off her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really cannot stand this lollipop head of a woman with her dribbling jaws salivating over all the freebies while she swans about Like something out of 1950 doing her housework and sponging off her husband
What the hell is that sofa how does anyone watch the TV?

Feel like she should of blocked that weird room at the side off and made the front room a bit more practical 🧐

What the hell is that sofa how does anyone watch the TV?
Oh but don't you know they thought so much about this and the space, it's for being together as a perfect little family who all love playing board games together. It's not about watching the TV apparently 🙄

God this woman gives me such a rage! Try having a bloody full on job and kids, trying to sort bits out for Xmas. "Content " for you tube is not a job. Oh how I wish to had time to arse about with coffee tables (note another freebie) and soup makers and going out for lovely walks with the dog. She doesn't have a job to work around, her kids aren't babies. Get in the real world woman!

Attachments

• Heart
Yeah, the amount of freebies she’s getting at the minute is unreal, especially right now. The amount of humble bragging is off the chart too, I mean she has a charmed life as it is being a full time house wife without throwing all the free tit at her too!

I’ve had to unfollow l

Yeah, the amount of freebies she’s getting at the minute is unreal, especially right now. The amount of humble bragging is off the chart too, I mean she has a charmed life as it is being a full time house wife without throwing all the free tit at her too!

I’ve had to unfollow l
I think I will be too, she's absolutely sickening with her bragging 😒

I couldn’t live an instagrammer’s life. I can not imagine setting up my camera to film myself cutting bread, then reset up a shot to pour soup into a bowl, to then film myself sprinkling pepper on top to then do one final set up of me smugly smiling down the lens 😂 Eat you damn lunch!

Attachments

• Haha
Oh but don't you know they thought so much about this and the space, it's for being together as a perfect little family who all love playing board games together. It's not about watching the TV apparently 🙄

God this woman gives me such a rage! Try having a bloody full on job and kids, trying to sort bits out for Xmas. "Content " for you tube is not a job. Oh how I wish to had time to arse about with coffee tables (note another freebie) and soup makers and going out for lovely walks with the dog. She doesn't have a job to work around, her kids aren't babies. Get in the real world woman!
Her busy days really piss me off too, when she does duck all apart from join another bunch of Huns at the gym every day, and do a light clean of an already clean home .

She literally has 126,456 teeth in her gob.
Dribbling all over and constantly suctioning her own spit, can’t stand seeing her face with them massive shite glasses on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank god I didn’t miss the hallway reveal. What a basic witch, same exact hallway as the last boring beige house 😴

Reactions: 1