Houseinhabit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course, has to insert herself into everything, acts like she's got all the secrets and is the fountain of all knowledge.

She's a dick.

Maybe she should focus on her son that is still healing instead of leaving it all to her husband to try insert G Maxwell into the titanic sub story.

Oh no, that would require being a decent mother.

Reactions: 8
I quite liked her coverage, but laughed when she said the whole thing was a distraction to stop people from talking about something else. But she covered the sub and not the other news too??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is delighted that one of her "sources" has finally given her a scoop. Usually she references all these secret insiders giving exclusive revelations but it amounts to nothing.

I might add that I read about the implosion being heard on Tattle before her page announced it. She should read here for her insider tips 🤣

Reactions: 10
The thing is it’s not some big scoop, plenty of people had been saying it for days. She literally could have just seen it on tik tok

Reactions: 4
Also the email that she posted didn’t look definitive to me? I thought it was worded as if it was still just a theory, plenty of people theorised the same thing.

Reactions: 3
Thinking everything is a big conspiracy must be exhausting. Why didn't they announce it? Perhaps because until they found some evidence, they needed to treat it as a rescue mission, no matter how improbable it was. Why should they announce it before knowing definitively? I'm getting really tired of people assuming the right to know every detail of active investigations...just let them do their job.

Reactions: 5
She's creaming herself about the fact she has a wiki page (that she probably made herself).

Then going on about people editing to basically calling her a crazed conspiracy theorist and asking who has the time to make these edits.

That's AFTER she posted about 50 stories showing all the edits and things people wrote on the wiki that wasn't licking her arse 😂.

Maybe don't ask about other people's time when you use all your time making tit up, posting nonsense, trying to prove you're more popular than you are and constantly thinking you have all the secrets instead of looking after your sick kid. The same kids you use as a convenient excuse when it suits you.

Another thing that annoys me which might have been mentioned before is the fact she wears sunglasses indoors. It is so rude. I don't like people to look in my eyes but I'm not so much up my own arse that I think people care enough to randomly look into my eyes. It's so rude and I think it's just a way for her to make out/tell herself she's more interesting/popular than she is.

Reactions: 13
Jessica is an alt-right conspiracy theorist and a bored stay at home surfer mom. She is not a real journalist! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s wrong with her kid?
I can't remember exactly but there was an accident and he had a huge surgery. Then he had an infection and possibly more surgery? He was in and out of hospital and she had her friend and husband looking after him while she gallivanted around acting like a journalist.

Not suggesting a parent shouldn't work if there's a problem with their kid but she kept doing stories about how worried and scared she was and how awful and scared the kid was but she didn't care enough to be there?

As far as I know, he's still healing, maybe still bedbound? She hasn't mentioned it in a week or 2.

Jessica is an alt-right conspiracy theorist and a bored stay at home surfer mom. She is not a real journalist! 🤣
Thing is, I love a conspiracy theory as much as the next one but it's the way she acts like her word is gospel and everything is a cover up. Someone needs to tell her to stop playing journalist because she's not very good at it.

I can't remember exactly but there was an accident and he had a huge surgery. Then he had an infection and possibly more surgery? He was in and out of hospital and she had her friend and husband looking after him while she gallivanted around acting like a journalist.

Not suggesting a parent shouldn't work if there's a problem with their kid but she kept doing stories about how worried and scared she was and how awful and scared the kid was but she didn't care enough to be there?

As far as I know, he's still healing, maybe still bedbound? She hasn't mentioned it in a week or 2.

Thing is, I love a conspiracy theory as much as the next one but it's the way she acts like her word is gospel and everything is a cover up. Someone needs to tell her to stop playing journalist because she's not very good at it.
Thanks - I’m blocked for following a page that called her out. Yeah that’s how much time the idiot has on her hands

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can't stop laughing at the fact she's acts like she has some super secret insider gossip.

"i have info, I'll be back after lunch"

4 hours pass... Its just some stories that everyone saw and not insider knowledge like she pretends 😂.

What a great "journalist".

Love how she pretends not to be bothered by the hate comments but is clearly bothered as she posts them to her story and replies to them. With names on show obviously because it's fine to get a following and send them after people like rabid dogs because they said something you don't like.

Reactions: 11
Think her main account has been taken down, so she should post on @houseinhibited when that happens

Think her main account has been taken down, so she should post on @houseinhibited when that happens
Is this cryptic? I gave up on her after watching what day of the week it was for 30 seconds with some random Bob Dylan track in the background.

Screenshot_20230912-200054_Instagram.jpg