HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 💯 reads here…and then she’ll post some form of passive aggressive comment like “what other people think of you is none of your business” or some similar 💩💩. Tattle is more interesting than her account 👍

Reactions: 8
She 💯 reads here…and then she’ll post some form of passive aggressive comment like “what other people think of you is none of your business” or some similar 💩💩. Tattle is more interesting than her account 👍
5 decades of the rosary in a graveyard in winter is more fun and interesting than her account.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
shes nothing to be jealous of

badly pumped lips, a sour face, a house she cant clean,kids she can't mind, and debt shel nevee clear.

na im all good with what i have 😂
Keeping up a façade and living life for the gram, is not living. It’s existing and wondering where the next commission cheque is coming from.

Reactions: 11
Who is the other page similar to hers with "Trees" in their IG name? She's also irish, in to the running, has a big house and lots of kids?

Definitely reads here, so many pictures of the kids & not just the twins this week after it was mentioned she’s never with them upthread!

Reactions: 5
Anyone watch her latest ad for M&S? Any thoughts?
ARE M&S THAT STUCK?Just sick of all these stores paying these ones.I am not one to be influenced by any of them,I have my own mind.Turns me right off these companies,I admire companies who don't pay anyone to flaunt their wears,they stand alone.Are people, especially woman that easily influenced by what someone else wears who's a different shape,height,weight.People need to start using their own minds and buy for their own bodies not what something looks like on someone else on Instagram with added filter etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jumpsuit was shapeless and those wide leg jeans did nothing for her. Looks like she is copying taking inspiration from Tess Montgomery’s page. Now, if you really want to see sustainable fashion, go follow Tess.

Reactions: 5
Jumpsuit was shapeless and those wide leg jeans did nothing for her. Looks like she is copying taking inspiration from Tess Montgomery’s page. Now, if you really want to see sustainable fashion, go follow Tess.
A shapeless,boiler suit.wow height of fashion. She never ever puts her legs together 😂Always one hoof infront of the other to hide her out of proportion hips,not XS on the bottom that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A shapeless,boiler suit.wow height of fashion. She never ever puts her legs together 😂Always one hoof infront of the other to hide her out of proportion hips,not XS on the bottom that's for sure.
There’s two ways to stand as per the Huns:
  1. Legs miles apart
  2. Extreme leg crossing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s two ways to stand as per the Huns:
  1. Legs miles apart
  2. Extreme leg crossing
That's why she was so quiet the last few days,not spending time with her big kids like I stupidly thought but filming.this is not filmed today anyway.She absolutely loves herself,if she were chocolate,she'd eat herself..Busting with confidence, arrogance.Also is she really a teacher,her spelling is unbelievably bad even with spell check.She wrote thanks ladys on one of her posts and last week forgot her twins ages.Airhead.....

Reactions: 3
Title Thread Suggestion
Womb needs a break, her life is fake, spend time with your kids, for goodness sake!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.