HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work with young people (U18s) and can honestly say they are not the ones influenced by insta huns. They don't know who any of them are, especially not Sahara but even ones I thought targeted young ones like Terror McEvoy, Rosie Connolly, etc. Unfortunately it seems to be mid 20s upward buying into their shite advertisements, and I'd safely say you could add another 10 years onto that for people buying what Sahara shows.
😂I'm my 40's so these 20's,30's are the young

Reactions: 3
U18-22 would be more into tiktokkers I’d say
Insta is uncool now for them, going in the bin like Facebook did a few yrs ago
Ya for the housewives at home looking at insta homes and then looking around at theirs and buying all the shite they are being flogged in the hopes of having the filtered, edited houses they see on insta..

Ya for the housewives at home looking at insta homes and then looking around at theirs and buying all the shite they are being flogged in the hopes of having the filtered, edited houses they see on insta..
Also,just to add we have one of these big house in the country, build 8 years ago.It's not all it's cracked up to be. It will never be finished,always things to do, everything I'd like panelling hall etc.is not hundreds but thousands of euros.Maintainance is a pain to get anyone and so expensive, water pumps,boilers,heating systems,it's endless. House is crazy to clean and never clean as too big unless u have a cleaner which I definitely don't nor would I.Windows too many to clean,Snowed in some winters,we are near nothing,no transport,no shops, hospitals everything is a car.Living in a city or town is more expensive to buy but must be nice to walk to things.With alot getting a free site in the country,€150k-200k direct labour would get u a nice house.So it's not all it looks like,u get alot more for ur money self building in the country than buying in towns or cities.I feel once you have a warm home,.happy and healthy children, the rest is materialistic rubbish.Keep ur money insta people for the important things,health is number one,the rest is show really and the quicker all this craziness and obsessions with other people and their big houses ends the better.With what is going on in the world at the moment,these idiots on insta really look foolish and so shallow.

Also,just to add we have one of these big house in the country, build 8 years ago.It's not all it's cracked up to be. It will never be finished,always things to do, everything I'd like panelling hall etc.is not hundreds but thousands of euros.Maintainance is a pain to get anyone and so expensive, water pumps,boilers,heating systems,it's endless. House is crazy to clean and never clean as too big unless u have a cleaner which I definitely don't nor would I.Windows too many to clean,Snowed in some winters,we are near nothing,no transport,no shops, hospitals everything is a car.Living in a city or town is more expensive to buy but must be nice to walk to things.With alot getting a free site in the country,€150k-200k direct labour would get u a nice house.So it's not all it looks like,u get alot more for ur money self building in the country than buying in towns or cities.I feel once you have a warm home,.happy and healthy children, the rest is materialistic rubbish.Keep ur money insta people for the important things,health is number one,the rest is show really and the quicker all this craziness and obsessions with other people and their big houses ends the better.With what is going on in the world at the moment,these idiots on insta really look foolish and so shallow.
It's NOT all it's cracked up to be I meant.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Obligatory “How evil Putin is“ post. Followed by new bistro set for the garden.
Could she be anymore tone deaf to what’s going on in the world right now.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I have just seen that post and thought exactly the same thing

Also,just to add we have one of these big house in t
When u are as self centered, self absorbed and a materialistic,money hungry human like Sahara all u see is that.She just threw in a few posts about the war as she felt she had to or was told to.

When u are as self centered, self absorbed and a materialistic,money hungry human like Sahara all u see is that.She just threw in a few posts about the war as she felt she had to or was told to.
I think the worst thing about that post is the usual showing off of her spoiled twins when there are hundreds of thousands of mothers leaving their men and country with their children with little ruck sacks clutching their teddies and dolls .Sahara you make me sick

Reactions: 5
So shes brought 2 kids and left 3 behind classy! Each one of them will resent her in future years

Why is she quoting Chupi Sweetman?

Is it (a) because she’s not intelligent enough to draw her own conclusions/opinions or (b) because she’s looking for some sort of collaboration with Chupi or (c) both?

Also Chupi covered the Russian soldiers face with a Ukrainian heart emoji to protect his identity aohe was ringing his mother crying and telling her he was ok. But Saharas post has no emoji and his face is there for the world to see. 😯😯😯

I think you’d call that a major faux pas. Even if she deletes it on WAI. Eeeek.

Last edited:
Why is she quoting Chupi Sweetman?

Is it (a) because she’s not intelligent enough to draw her own conclusions/opinions or (b) because she’s looking for some sort of collaboration with Chupi or (c) both?

Also Chupi covered the Russian soldiers face with a Ukrainian heart emoji to protect his identity aohe was ringing his mother crying and telling her he was ok. But Saharas post has no emoji and his face is there for the world to see. 😯😯😯

I think you’d call that a major faux pas. Even if she deletes it on WAI. Eeeek.
It's deleted now.

Dirty delete doesn’t work on WAI unfortunately. To be fair, I think it has been posted widely. But still, the instagrammers need to think before they post these days.

Reactions: 1
So fake the way she talks to the kids.
And 'look at the horses' She threw in horses in her best put on ascent to give an impression she is well to do because her family has horses. She sees that as a posh image to portray.Very contrived. She never says look theo at the wheelie bins😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.