HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title Thread Suggestion
Womb needs a break, her life is fake, spend time with your kids, for goodness sake!
For f sake 🤣She couldn't even cope with the 5 kids out for pub grub last week.herself & the poser hubbie were sweating..not able for all those kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Hopefully the rest of the world will follow suit.

Reactions: 4
Did ye see the shape of her trying on her clothes today and giving us a sneak of her bra oooh the shameless hussy 🤣
And she actually took her kids out the other day I'd say she was exhausted looking after them as motherhood is a completely alien concept to her
Love the name of the new thread BTW

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did ye see the shape of her trying on her clothes today and giving us a sneak of her bra oooh the shameless hussy 🤣
And she actually took her kids out the other day I'd say she was exhausted looking after them as motherhood is a completely alien concept to her
Love the name of the new thread BTW
A desperate move to try and spice up a dreary
Instagram page.

Reactions: 3
It must be part of the brief from Bonne Maman as anyone who was #gifted the set are all saying divine.
What rubbish..I'd love to know a full breakdown of what they get for ads,reels, promotions, being a brand ambassadors, stories, "new posts",what over 100k followers gets as that is where they all want to get to. It really should be more transparent.What easy money.I don't follow very many.For one I have MY own life so I don't have loads of time to look at what others do,no interest anyway and I am certainly not lining these ones pockets who don't want to go out in the workforce and contribute to society.Easy jobs,lazy and greedy people.Who cares what they do,no substance behind any of them.Maybe a hand full but that's it.

Reactions: 5
What rubbish..I'd love to know a full breakdown of what they get for ads,reels, promotions, being a brand ambassadors, stories, "new posts",what over 100k followers gets as that is where they all want to get to. It really should be more transparent.What easy money.I don't follow very many.For one I have MY own life so I don't have loads of time to look at what others do,no interest anyway and I am certainly not lining these ones pockets who don't want to go out in the workforce and contribute to society.Easy jobs,lazy and greedy people.Who cares what they do,no substance behind any of them.Maybe a hand full but that's it.
I agree it's a tit show of a job and the sooner it end the better but why should what they get be more transparent? I don't know how much an ad on the radio or at the bottom or this page is or the door to door sales people get. I think it's the laziest form of advertising a business can use through. Throw a load of money and a free product to someone and hope for the best.

Reactions: 4
I agree it's a tit show of a job and the sooner it end the better but why should what they get be more transparent? I don't know how much an ad on the radio or at the bottom or this page is or the door to door sales people get. I think it's the laziest form of advertising a business can use through. Throw a load of money and a free product to someone and hope for the best.
I think if people especially younger followers knew what they make in money daily they might be less inclined to follow or buy what they are selling.Some people are very gullible and believe these people showing them this and that are genuine.Most on here don't use or wear half or any of what they say they "swear by".It's purely for the money.I couldn't care less what they make as I know everything brings them in revenue but for the gullible,younger followers I think they should really be aware of what is really going on behind it all.It's alot of mirrors,hence why it needs to be more transparent and it will be in time.It can't continue,every company shows it accounts and I'm sure I could easily find out how much an ad on TV/newspaper costs.Its transparent,u just ring them up for a price for an advert.hard to know as the public exactly what these"influencers" get in money,gifts,hotels,holidays etc..The list goes on and it's their public/followers are paying for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think it's the laziest form of advertising a business can use through. Throw a load of money and a free product to someone and hope for the best.
Nail on head @Not_another_flogger. It’s the cheapest and laziest form of advertising and marketing. The return on investment has to be minimal but as with everything you get what you pay for. If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys (also known as instahuns).

Reactions: 6
I work with young people (U18s) and can honestly say they are not the ones influenced by insta huns. They don't know who any of them are, especially not Sahara but even ones I thought targeted young ones like Terror McEvoy, Rosie Connolly, etc. Unfortunately it seems to be mid 20s upward buying into their shite advertisements, and I'd safely say you could add another 10 years onto that for people buying what Sahara shows.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.