HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to ask did anyone check on Beggy and Big Bad Barry today 🤣those green shoes yesterday were awful and her thinking they were lovely🤣

Reactions: 3
That is scary her face is completely frozen she'll end up looking like Katie Price in bad health if she continues but knowing Beggy she'll think she's gorgeous also is it me or does her nose look huge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is scary her face is completely frozen she'll end up looking like Katie Price in bad health if she continues but knowing Beggy she'll think she's gorgeous also is it me or does her nose look huge
Oh it's not u,it is huge,first thing I ever noticed when I first started following her at the start.I was in awe at her confidence being in front of the camera so close up.Not shy with her flaws anyway,full of ideas about herself.I'm all for confidence,quiet understated confidence but not all this posing,fish pouting,standing with one leg out so we don't see her hips are really not XS.Saying her size after having the twins was disgusting to me"Hi all mammies,I've had twins 6 weeks ago and this is a size XS I'm wearing".I had a baby around the time,I just said F off u B**Ch.She ain't a woman's woman anyway.Has she got a clue,she doesn't seem bright to me.She wore her XS like a badge of honour,look how great I am.Never ever have I seen her work out.She does fads.Walking/running for a few weeks before,now the hot thing swimming in the sea.how long will that last...

Reactions: 8
Half term is it ? Has she taken her family up to Sligo ? A walk up Knocknarea and a visit to Shells .Wow do what you want Sahara

Reactions: 4
Half term is it ? Has she taken her family up to Sligo ? A walk up Knocknarea and a visit to Shells .Wow do what you want Sahara
Probably but doubt she took the family anywhere.Left at home again as no sign of any kids with her.The usual,no surprise there.

Actually felt sad looking at that…… they’re never with her & I know how hard it is to bring that many kids that age anywhere but God they seem to bring them nowhere except the odd day to the beach . I’m all for having me time when the kids are small( I’ve got small kids x4) I know how hard it is but she seems to be gone every day ☹

Reactions: 7
Just to say, primary kids aren't off until Thurs this week I think.
Wouldn't matter.Midterm, no midterm,weekends..She is never with them off or not.Her twins aren't in school and they are also never with her. Sad for them.

Last edited:
Came across this wrinkly old trouts page a few weeks ago. Can anyone summarise her for me? All I see is a house full of gifted items, a cervix that needs a break, and a miserable husband

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came across this wrinkly old trouts page a few weeks ago. Can anyone summarise her for me? All I see is a house full of gifted items, a cervix that needs a break, and a miserable husband
That's it in a nut shell.Also,a free Merc for a year under her butt,free lawnmower, 'french garden' landscaping, food, skin care, clothes, bladder pads, u name it really promotions,outings EVERY weekend...And mornings...ah pretty much all the time really without Kids of course..Kids yuk....

• Haha
Lots of tablescraping, bedscaping, working hard to get her Foxford Woollen Mills BA back. Has been known to flog anything from a packet of ham to a packet of crisps.

• Haha
Anything for cold hard cash for our Sahara💲💲💲.....Cash is king in that household.everything else is down the food chain.Nannies are expensive I suppose these days

She really cheesed me off plugging that revive active as if we have €60 to be spending on that rubbish I've got 6 beautiful kids and cherish every minute spent with them her kids are just like cash cows to her She seriously needs a reality check I'd love if someone casually mentioned this thread to the self centred stuck up Madam She needs to read this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.