HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can say is thanks for the laughs I read all 47 pages the last few days as someone who grew up in Ballina and knew Miss Sahara as a teenager well she's certainly come up in the world not 🤣🤣I'm actually in knots at the accent and her Instagram page is just a bore fest worst I've never seen I was howling with laughter at the butter dish on the picnic with Boring Barry and don't get me started on the table in the sand dunes a here come on like how is she not shamed I would have loved a dog to come up and knock the whole thing over her clothes are awful dress like tents so old fashioned and certainly fond of the auld botox and mad for the freebies I wonder does she read these posts 🤣 also she's younger than me and I'm in my early 40s nuff said

Reactions: 9
All I can say is thanks for the laughs I read all 47 pages the last few days as someone who grew up in Ballina and knew Miss Sahara as a teenager well she's certainly come up in the world not 🤣🤣I'm actually in knots at the accent and her Instagram page is just a bore fest worst I've never seen I was howling with laughter at the butter dish on the picnic with Boring Barry and don't get me started on the table in the sand dunes a here come on like how is she not shamed I would have loved a dog to come up and knock the whole thing over her clothes are awful dress like tents so old fashioned and certainly fond of the auld botox and mad for the freebies I wonder does she read these posts 🤣 also she's younger than me and I'm in my early 40s nuff said
Tell us more about pre Instagram Sahara!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@magicmoonbeam42 do spill the tea ☕
Would Sahara and Bazara have ’notions’?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All I can say is thanks for the laughs I read all 47 pages the last few days as someone who grew up in Ballina and knew Miss Sahara as a teenager well she's certainly come up in the world not 🤣🤣I'm actually in knots at the accent and her Instagram page is just a bore fest worst I've ever seen I was howling with laughter at the butter dish on the picnic with Boring Barry and don't get me started on the table in the sand dunes a here come on like how is she not shamed I would have loved a dog to come up and knock the whole thing over her clothes are awful dress like tents so old fashioned and certainly fond of the auld botox and mad for the freebies I wonder does she read these posts 🤣 also she's younger than me and I'm in my early 40s nuff said
Tell us more about pre Instagram Sahara!!
Well the Sahara I knew from my teenage years was always a bit of a plain Jane who always got the good looking fellas can't understand how this happened her dress sense hasn't changed she certainly has notions and is so stuck up it's laughable when she only comes from a farm her accent creases me up when I know how she really chats oh she's a madam alright who thinks her tit is marmalade 🤣

God love Sahara and Bazara they're comedy gold with their notions she's mad for the freebies and Trevor Morrow furniture so funny did you see the shape of the tiramisu she made the liquid at the soggy bottom I'd love to bump into her and say how ya remember me when you were a nobody with a thick ballina accent Bazara loves himself altogether and him not even that good looking 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
One day last summer, I witnessed Baz driving through Enniscrone in his Audi, windows down, sunglasses on, beeping horn and waving aimlessly…
I have also witnessed her driving around looking for attention…with the hired help obvs.

the tiramisu she made the liquid at the soggy bottom
That was vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Storm Barry is from Enniscrone god there a,dose the pair of them the accents are just the best craic🤣 I've heard he's supposed to be a total dick business wise wasn't her wedding dress cack as well

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just had a gawk at her page there Barry is busy bringing all the plants inside cos of Storm Eunice how does that pass for content Beggy getting a bit desperate methinks

She's now plugging bladder leak knickers seriously anything to stay relevant 🙄

I've got 6 kids myself so I know all about leaky bladders but I'm sure Sahara doesn't have one🤣 wonder how Big Bad Barry feels about her battling this one 🤔

Last edited:
Whats with the navy dress she wore in London omg did ye see it its like one of those tie handle bin bags and Sahara said its her favourite outfit 🤢

She’s on the bed in her nightdress flogging l’occitane for Mother’s Day

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Whats with the navy dress she wore in London omg did ye see it its like one of those tie handle bin bags and Sahara said its her favourite outfit 🤢
She has very odd taste in clothes. Wears a lot of shapeless baggy boxy ugly dresses…that you never see again…so I’d say they go back to shop.

She's flogging l'occitane is she how convenient there's a shop in Galway :sneaky:

She has very odd taste in clothes. Wears a lot of shapeless baggy boxy ugly dresses…that you never see again…so I’d say they go back to shop.
Some of her clothes leave alot to be desired like a white skirt with 5 kids and she's definitely had botox and lip filler her top lip looks pure gammy sometimes

She's flogging l'occitane is she how convenient there's a shop in Galway :sneaky:

Some of her clothes leave alot to be desired like a white skirt with 5 kids and she's definitely had botox and lip filler her top lip looks pure gammy sometimes
The Botox and filler’s is particularly bad. Then there’s the teeth…she’d put Ed the talking horse to shame 🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Botox and filler’s is particularly bad. Then there’s the teeth…she’d put Ed the talking horse to shame 🐎
Not forgetting that enormous snout on her face, if my nose was that big I surely wouldn't be putting the camera that close for all 100k followers to enjoy..But I feel she doesn't see any of those things when she looks in her mirror except a complete stunner. She also has delusions of grandeur, living in a fantasy land.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.