HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah getting annoyed at people... what a witch. people comment at different times... some people mind their kids and look late at night some people work nights .. gave her interaction im sure her account needs it.

but who videos themselves giving their husband a cup of tea... thats weirder!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sarah getting annoyed at people... what a witch. people comment at different times... some people mind their kids and look late at night some people work nights .. gave her interaction im sure her account needs it.

Letting the mask slip there, Sarah. Why does she give such a shite that it was sent at half twelve at night and by a WOMAN of all people! Probably a mother too 😜

Reactions: 7

Sarah needs to check herself! WOMAN as she has highlighted in her screen grab is giving her much needed interaction & just shows how little respect Sarah has for her following! I often scroll in the depths of night i could be sitting with a sick child, or taking a break from paperwork I need to do with a deadline! That’s fine Sahara we will take our interactions elsewhere since you seemingly have an open & closing time on your page! Pity we are unable to meet your high standards of being picture perfect without the extra paid help you benefit from! How brands or agencies deal with this magnolia drip is beyond me!

Reactions: 9
Exactly to all of the above. Unfollowed her today, what a boring dose who doesn’t deserve a following if that’s how she deals with interactions

I have said it before when influencers have to walk in around a store and video it for content you just know they have nothing else to add. I think it is shameful the way she exploits the twins and conveniently forgets her older 3 children just for the gram.

Reactions: 9
Even her beef with her haters is super boring. Like surely she could have found some juicier insults in her inbox than someone asking about milk in her tea! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding that message from a follower, it’s hard to decipher what exactly Sahara is annoyed about. Is it that the commenter is another woman, or is it the content of the comment, or that it was sent at 00:24 or that she hadn’t interacted with her page in 2 years?
She seems to find it hard to make a coherent point. Also, I find that she rambles on her pieces to video.

Reactions: 8
Sorry to derail but dose anyone follow Emily in Donegal??
I don’t know why but she irritates the living shite out of me! Another primary teacher looking to Jack it in and become an insta hon🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even her beef with her haters is super boring. Like surely she could have found some juicier insults in her inbox than someone asking about milk in her tea! 😂
You know the more I think of this, the more funny it is - Sahara ranting on Insta about a comment involving milk in a cup of tea. 😂😂
Jaysus she’d need to watch or she’ll be getting worry lines. 👵

Does make you wonder how she handled feedback in her previous teaching career 🤔

• Haha
Sorry to derail but dose anyone follow Emily in Donegal??
I don’t know why but she irritates the living shite out of me! Another primary teacher looking to Jack it in and become an insta hon🙄

Never heard of her but had a look there. And left immediately.
Same old ding dong, she's on step 1 of the transformation ladder to Stepford InstaHun.

Can they not all see they are just the equivalent of a door to door sales person or QVC shopping channel???

If I want to buy something I do my own research and would go out of my way to avoid what any of the clones are plugging.

What will happen when Instagram has had its day just like Facebook did? How will we know what to eat, what to wear or where to go????!!! 😆😆😆

Reactions: 8
You know the more I think of this, the more funny it is - Sahara ranting on Insta about a comment involving milk in a cup of tea. 😂😂
Jaysus she’d need to watch or she’ll be getting worry lines. 👵

Does make you wonder how she handled feedback in her previous teaching career 🤔
It’s common knowledge Sahara doesn’t do feedback well unless it’s positive and validates her behaviour. She deletes comments if they are in any way negative.

Reactions: 3
I have to say this…there’s nothing that makes me gag more than videos of other peoples food or people eating….why, like why people? White food in particular I cant cope with…
Maybe that’s just me?🤣

Barry is a bit of a hunk in fairness but that video of him swallowing the oyster 🙄
Yeah I thought the husband was a good looking fella when she first showed him. But now all I can think of when I see him is the stupid reels of the dining in the sand dunes and other stupid video clips and I think what a dick 😂. Most of the other Insta Huns that are similar to Sahara (kids, house, lifestyle) don’t feature their other halves in the way she does.
I don’t get why she “secretly” films him (although obviously he’s complicit in it) and makes these big public declarations on Insta about what an amazing husband and father he is. I think she did that on Father’s Day too. It’s almost too try hard - as if she feels she needs to portray this perfect image about her life and relationship. If she appreciates him so deeply then by all means tell him but I don’t understand why it has to be public.

In the words of Khalil Gibran, “…live a
true love story and tell no one, live happily and tell no one…”

Reactions: 6
He might be well groomed if u like that and still has hair but a hunk no! not for me
hes also just like her another twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They both look a lot older than they are. There’s nothing youthful about them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.