HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking a house by the trees getting a free wardrobe šŸ¤”not like she never asked for itšŸ™„
Oh really!? I was actually thinking of following her again but now maybe not.
I remember her going on about her wardrobe about a year ago or the lack of one and how they didn't have the money to do it just yet!! Clearly was just begging for one and it worked obviously!!
They really have no shame.....

Reactions: 5
Good lordā€¦sleep walking content is truly abismal. She looks like sheā€™s about to explode. And him with his vetch laptop ā€¦ whoā€™s she kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh really!? I was actually thinking of following her again but now maybe not.
I remember her going on about her wardrobe about a year ago or the lack of one and how they didn't have the money to do it just yet!! Clearly was just begging for one and it worked obviously!!
They really have no shame.....
Yes she was begging for one a good few times. No money to do it blah blah blah. And then put up loads of snaps about IKEA wardrobes and their couple of hour online consultation with them and the type of wardrobe they were going with. She tagged the crap out of IKEA about it hinting for a collab with them. And now turned around and getting a free one with another company. The begging is unreal. Itā€™s a Wonder her husband isnā€™t embarrassed . Mine would be mortified getting free stuff out of begging to 100k followers (some bought). He wouldnā€™t except free stuff rather do without. He would hate our life exposed like that online not matter what money it brought in. And the video of her walking into the store. Who stands behind her and videos her walking. Morto. Sheā€™s begged for an huge lot of stuff. Sheā€™s extremely clever and competitive on Instagram, tries to likeable and relatable. Then she thanks instragram for all the wonderful oppportunities it has given her. What a load of shite. Exploiting your kids like that for cash. Sheā€™s getting cute not putting them up as much. Iā€™d say the oldest lad is coping onto it and hates it. But it doesnā€™t take away from the fact she exploited their right to privacy for all the years previous, all the photos and stories. Iā€™d say she raging coming second woman in the marathon. Wants to be the best at everything. Loves the attention it is bringing and all the comments well done etc. Instahuns need constant reassurance and validation in real life and on the gram. There must be something wrong with them as, My mother would say- a want. They ll never be truely happy in life. They would sell their souls for likes and more followers & freebies. I wonder what all the neighbours of these instahuns thinks. They must find them great entertainment. Itā€™s the kids and under the thumb husbands I feel sorry for.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s playing the long game, sheā€™s watching here and learning from Sarahā€™s mistakes. They are 2 very similar accounts, it will only be a matter of time before sheā€™s on Home if the Year too. She doesnā€™t appear to have the same spending power as Sarah, except when it comes to buying followers!!
It appears that Sarah is getting glammed up (already) for an evening out?!? I barely get time to brush my teeth some days?!?

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s playing the long game, sheā€™s watching here and learning from Sarahā€™s mistakes. They are 2 very similar accounts, it will only be a matter of time before sheā€™s on Home if the Year too. She doesnā€™t appear to have the same spending power as Sarah, except when it comes to buying followers!!
It appears that Sarah is getting glammed up (already) for an evening out?!? I barely get time to brush my teeth some days?!?
She already said they were approached to go on it but sheā€™s not ready yet the house isnā€™t finished yet

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She already said they were approached to go on it but sheā€™s not ready yet the house isnā€™t finished yet
Sheā€™s so competitive and such a perfectionist that the house would be so staged for home of the year. Can just imagine it. She ll be on it yet wait and see. She already begged for collabs to finish it for other sitting room, the maisonette over kids room, driveway and old cottage down below. Using the ā€˜havenā€™t no money need to saveā€™ sob story for pity so companies might step up and help them out. When they get it all done she ll get on it and she ll love the limelight from it. Yes she doesnā€™t seem to have the same spending power. Seems to have went way over their budget and now left broke as a result and using Instagram begging to try finish it. The shame..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s so competitive and such a perfectionist that the house would be so staged for home of the year. Can just imagine it. She ll be on it yet wait and see. She already begged for collabs to finish it for other sitting room, the maisonette over kids room, driveway and old cottage down below. Using the ā€˜havenā€™t no money need to saveā€™ sob story for pity so companies might step up and help them out. When they get it all done she ll get on it and she ll love the limelight from it. Yes she doesnā€™t seem to have the same spending power. Seems to have went way over their budget and now left broke as a result and using Instagram begging to try finish it. The shame..
She said one day sheā€™s a real introvert šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she was extremely exhausted, she has spots (invisible due to filter) and her eyes were stinging from chopping onions, hence the tissue up her sleeve (which would not have been noticed had she not drawn attention to it). All legitimate concerns it has to be said. But then instead of coming to her room to put her feet up and have a quick restorative nap, she uses the time to come on Insta to tell her followers all of the above. She then launches into a rambling piece about sleepwalking and asks others to tell their funny stories - I assume this is a tactic to increase engagement. Utterly bizarre for a 40 year old woman.

I think the test before posting on Insta should be:
- is this important enough that I would phone my friends/family/work colleagues to tell them any of this?
OR
- is it all so insignificant as to be a pointless waste of time and I should use that 10 minutes for something else?

Reactions: 7
So true. Strange behaviour.

Terrible, I agree. Such an obvious and pathetic attempt to encourage engagement. Look, Iā€™m sure that sheā€™s probably a nice person with family and friends who love her etc. This dip into ā€œinsta content creationā€ shows her limitations though. Itā€™s ok to be a home ec. teacher, mother, wife. She has proven to me that her run is over on sm. There is no ā€œitā€ or ā€œwowā€ factor to her that compels me in any way to look at her stories or grid, unlike others I follow. She lucked into a certain level of success at the beginning through her house build but there is nothing of substance there now that the house is done. The house is the attraction, not Sarah, and even the house has been surpassed by newer, better accounts. This is aside from my never ending disapproval of her using her children to monetize her account. If she was teaching, parenting AND running her account she might have some excuse but considering that her account appears to be her (and her families) main source of income, her lack of ability and personality is obvious.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.