HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Santa,

For Christmas can I please ban the word ‘obsessed’.

I am bored of every instahun being ‘obsessed’ about everything from a sheet of toilet paper to a piece of wood…like really Santa 🎅

I have been a good girl this year!
Love from
Sweaty 🥵

PS: are dictionaries still cool? If so I know one instahun that could really use one. DM me Santa 🎅 🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dear Santa,

I am bored of every instahun being ‘obsessed’ about everything from a sheet of toilet paper to a piece of wood…like really Santa 🎅

Love from
Sweaty 🥵

PS: are dictionaries still cool? If so I know one instahun that could really use one. DM me Santa 🎅 🎅
I am obsessed with this quote 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear Santa,

Love from
Sweaty 🥵

***Can you also add these to the list?!!

Hump day 🤬
The term "instahun" (fictional which is accurate to how they live/exist).
Styling a ... ladder/chair...see below
Doorscaping
Bedscaping
Tablescaping
Windowscaping
Floorscaping
Curtainscaping
Carpetscaping
Cutleryscaping
Towelscaping
Sinkscaping
Tapscaping
Patioscaping
Parterrescaping
Wardrobescaping
Gardenscaping
Christmastreescaping
Christmastreeskirtscaping
Handscaping
Hairscaping
Radiatorscaping
Skyscaping
Vasescaping
Shoescaping

I think I need to lie down now...
I have a touch of brainscaping.
Mic drop 🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
***Can you also add these to the list?!!

Hump day 🤬
The term "instahun" (fictional which is accurate to how they live/exist).
Styling a ... ladder/chair...see below
Doorscaping
Bedscaping
Tablescaping
Windowscaping
Floorscaping
Curtainscaping
Carpetscaping
Cutleryscaping
Towelscaping
Sinkscaping
Tapscaping
Patioscaping
Parterrescaping
Wardrobescaping
Gardenscaping
Christmastreescaping
Christmastreeskirtscaping
Handscaping
Hairscaping
Radiatorscaping
Skyscaping
Vasescaping
Shoescaping

I think I need to lie down now...
I have a touch of brainscaping.
Mic drop 🎤
I got to cutleryscaping and then I had to go get a brown bag to breath in to. The funniest thing I have read in a long time 😆😆😆

ETA: tapscaping 👏👏👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So true. She’s so awkward. Does she have the Mercedes in every colour?
I'd say the 1st car has been given back as it was a demo model so this one would be a demo model too I would imagine. Note there is no branding along the side this time so she might be more inclined to show this one off pretending it's hers. She really didn't give much information about the 1st one at all, wonder will she make more of an effort with the 2nd Mercedes.

Reactions: 5
I'd say the 1st car has been given back as it was a demo model so this one would be a demo model too I would imagine. Note there is no branding along the side this time so she might be more inclined to show this one off pretending it's hers. She really didn't give much information about the 1st one at all, wonder will she make more of an effort with the 2nd Mercedes.
You'd wonder why she was given another one considering the half arsed effort she did promoting the 1st one!! Between this one and Retro promoting Mercedes it's enough to completely turn you off 😏

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand the value of car brands using Instagrammers to promote cars. Seems so stupid.

Reactions: 8
I’d say Sahara had a issue with the branding that was plastered down both sides of the car. Can’t see her making any more of an effort with this one...she doesn’t have the smarts to articulate a message or proposition well.

You'd wonder why she was given another one considering the half arsed effort she did promoting the 1st one!! Between this one and Retro promoting Mercedes it's enough to completely turn you off
And Scabby Sabby. 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Shocking a house by the trees getting a free wardrobe 🤔not like she never asked for it🙄

She probably gave the help the day off as she’ll be gone swanning off with Bwarri for the weekend!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.