HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably.
Also I didn’t get the “we were meant to go to Lahinch” but going to Westport instead. It’s not like Lahinch is an hour away…
yes and blames a weather warning....
but Westport still within the warning like

my guess begging for a free stay down there by mentioning it

Reactions: 3

Not to mention she ended up mostly in louisburgh! On a side annoyance Westport claiming every part of Mayo as their own!

Stop, she couldn be that beggy, could she. Like, if the car is packed and as a kid you think you are going to Lahinch, then i don’t think a day trip to Westport is gonna cut it.
The whole of the western seaboard got battered today…so why Westport instead of Lahinch? Something fishy going on there. Computer says no!

Last edited:
Pr
obably.
Also I didn’t get the “we were meant to go to Lahinch” but going to Westport instead. It’s not like Lahinch is an hour away…
Something about weather warnings... Id be going nowhere if there was hint of a weather warning, but i imagine she doesnt disappointment of the likes 😩🌪🌪

Reactions: 2
So she puts up on her stories a link to Greta Thunberg's and says "so worrying" in relation to climate change. I swear these insthuns need to start becoming more accountable themselves. They are part of the problem and need to look closer to home. Endless supply of clothes, cosmetics, furniture, 2 cars (& no doubt a work van for Baz), etc etc. Quit with this tokenistic greenwashing and actually do something about it. Stop promoting products that people do not need. It would be more in their line to actually talk about what they are going to do themselves to help climate change instead of just referring to someone else's post and it might encourage their followers to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she puts up on her stories a link to Greta Thunberg's and says "so worrying" in relation to climate change. I swear these insthuns need to start becoming more accountable themselves. They are part of the problem and need to look closer to home. Endless supply of clothes, cosmetics, furniture, 2 cars (& no doubt a work van for Baz), etc etc. Quit with this tokenistic greenwashing and actually do something about it. Stop promoting products that people do not need. It would be more in their line to actually talk about what they are going to do themselves to help climate change instead of just referring to someone else's post and it might encourage their followers to do the same.
Is she having a fecking laugh 😡 Her and her rabid consumerism and consumption are part of the problem. Is she really that lacking in self-awareness that she can’t see the irony in her post? I agree that it is tokenistic. Only the other night she was ordering from Zara for AW - they don’t get a great rating on reducing textile waste and on labour practices from Good On You. She’s an utter joke at this stage.
Read this: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08...ing-parts-ghana-into-toxic-landfill/100358702

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Spot on !

Reactions: 4
Is she having a fecking laugh 😡 Her and her rabid consumerism and consumption are part of the problem. Is she really that lacking in self-awareness that she can’t see the irony in her post? I agree that it is tokenistic. Only the other night she was ordering from Zara for AW - they don’t get a great rating on reducing textile waste and on labour practices from Good On You. She’s an utter joke at this stage.
Read this: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08...ing-parts-ghana-into-toxic-landfill/100358702
👌👌
I actually laughed when i seen her posting. Such an ejjit, id say she couldnt even explain it to the kids, just saw a fancy looking post.... Jesus she boils my blood.
Maybe shop local, get your hair done local etc etc that would be a start!!!!

Reactions: 5
40€ for 2 wine glasses that she was "looking " for ages!?? 🤣 You can bet your nelly that she didn't just buy 2 as well. For a home economics teacher she's not very economic is she?

40€ for 2 wine glasses that she was "looking " for ages!?? 🤣 You can bet your nelly that she didn't just buy 2 as well. For a home economics teacher she's not very economic is she?
She’s not at home much either. 🤣

That perfume she bought was real economic and sustainable…NOT.

Traveling the highways and byways in her gas guzzlers … that’s really going to help climate change. Driving 240km to get her hair done…yep, that’s good for the environment.

For a school teacher, I don’t think I have ever come across a more uneducated woman.

Why would people be asking if she visited a specific shop??? At least she has some nice glasses for her next picnic. Not sure they match the butter dish but hey ho 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Traveling the highways and byways in her gas guzzlers … that’s really going to help climate change. Driving 240km to get her hair done…yep, that’s good for the environment.

For a school teacher, I don’t think I have ever come across a more uneducated woman.

Why would people be asking if she visited a specific shop??? At least she has some nice glasses for her next picnic. Not sure they match the butter dish but hey ho 🤦‍♀️
😂😂she is an ignorant hypocrite with a very very thick skin

Reactions: 7

Like. Hell they asked about the shop. Another marketing gig....

She should have kept looking- those glasses are vile. Bought 2 I'd say and is now begging for the other 4!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.