HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Connolly have asked her to promote it more? ! In any event just how many of her real followers could afford it ? Watching paint dry is more interesting than her content šŸ˜‚
No id say was reading here... Maybe like theyd be within their rights i presume. But sure with all the swimming and weekending sure she hasnt time

I just seen that daft run through, id be raging if i were connollys.. Wouldnt ya think she'd (ask the cleaneršŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚) clean the car first.... Anyway, it clearly isnt suitable for her family, if she was anyway right wouldn't she have asked them for something that was, not promoting caroline housebythetrees but at least they can travel as a full family in a practical relatable car....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What use is a car that doesn't fit your whole family? For something the price/size of it you would expect it to. Very few would spend so much on a second car that's not fit for purpose

Reactions: 6
Why the again more sand... like shes to give that car back and they'll try sell it why not look after something. shes a disgrace

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Awful review altogether - actually cringe for her (and the strategically placed sunglasses). It's so contradictory - 'yeah it's great, it doesn't fit all my kids or the buggy but it would totally work for your family of 6'. She should have just said 'it works perfectly for me because I love a good trip without the kids, plenty of room for all the bags after my BT sprees'. If I was in the market for a car Sahara Battle is the last person I'd be looking to for a recommendation or advice šŸ™„

Can all these brands/ businesses just wise up and move on from these influencers?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awful review altogether - actually cringe for her (and the strategically placed sunglasses). It's so contradictory - 'yeah it's great, it doesn't fit all my kids or the buggy but it would totally work for your family of 6'. She should have just said 'it works perfectly for me because I love a good trip without the kids, plenty of room for all the bags after my BT sprees'. If I was in the market for a car Sahara Battle is the last person I'd be looking to for a recommendation or advice šŸ™„

Can all these brands/ businesses just wise up and move on from these influencers?!!
work fir a family of 6 so long as you dont need a double buggy
or suitcases
shes done connollys no favours.. shocking show or review.

Reactions: 9
or suitcases
Or have legs! Leg room in the back row looked woeful so kids would need to be out of the buggy but not teenagers or tall for their age. I was actually parked beside one the other day and it looked pretty small for a SUV.

On the scale of Mercedes models, this one isn't particularly high end so I would not be in the least bit surprised if her nose was out of joint about the one she got and she expected a more high- end model. Hence, the half-arsed review that took months to post.

• Haha
or suitcases
Family of 6 with 2 not in boosters.... And maybe dont go shopping ans bring kids.... Butil it has nice touch screen thing.... What the duck. Peiole wanna kniw about fuel consumption, what spec it has etc not everyone has 5 kids under 6!!!

Iā€™ve seen her driving it and it is a small car. Remarkably small. And I can tell you if the two seats are up in the back, thereā€™s very little leg room even for kids and zero boot space. Plus those ā€˜boot seatsā€™ are not very comfortable.

That was a truly dreadful review. It was a review of baby seats. Kevin Connolly wonā€™t be selling too many of those cars, not that heā€™d be shipping to Brazil anywayšŸ¤£

And yes, the absolute least she could have done was vacuum the car. That shows the disrespect she has for it cos itā€™s not costing her a cent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well if you are driving a free car from Kevin Connolly, getting free ā€˜dairyā€™ products from Connacht gold, free ham from Bradyā€™s, free bath, body and baby stuff from Molloyā€™s, free bed linen from Foxford, free Pestal and Mortar and your house is furnished for free by Morrowā€™s and letā€™s not forget the free husquvarna ā€¦ for the love of god, sheā€™s even getting free sugar!

Sheā€™s constantly on the beg for free clothes, free stuff for the kids, free furniture for her courtyard.

They spend nothing. Personally I donā€™t think sheā€™s pulling big money from insta not when 2 packs of Bradyā€™s Family ham costs ā‚¬5. I also donā€™t think Kevin Connolly is going to sell too many Mercedes off the back of a BA with SB. If youā€™re in the market to buy Mercedes, youā€™ll buy it. Plus these instahuns are sold 3 for the price of 2 by the agencies. They are the cheapest form of advertising.

Her Brown Thomas and Discover Ireland begging hasnā€™t come to fruition and probably wonā€™t.

Does the nun have pockets and do you know if she sized up to an Xtra Small?
Sheā€™d be getting 2k plus from Bradyā€™s for a days making videos ā€¦

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Please tell me that's a joke
I donā€™t know whoā€™s running the marketing departments in these companies but if they are paying these instahuns for videos and then turfing out the kinda shite Beggy Battle does, theyā€™d be sacked.

Who is signing off on the content produced? Whereā€™s the quality control?
Whoā€™s checking to see if these instahuns are ā€˜landing the messageā€™.

It has to be a bad use of marketing budget. I get you can track it and slice and dice the analytics for days, but at the end of the day, shite messaging = shite engagement = shite return on investment.

They say ā€œmarketing is the art of polishing turdsā€ šŸ’©, but Beggy Battles turds šŸ’© cannot be polished.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A truly abismal day on the content front.
She forgot her #discoverireland hashtag on her knocknarea post. Obviously they arenā€™t biting šŸ‘

I donā€™t know whoā€™s running the marketing departments in these companies but if they are paying these instahuns for videos and then turfing out the kinda shite Beggy Battle does, theyā€™d be sacked.

Who is signing off on the content produced? Whereā€™s the quality control?
Whoā€™s checking to see if these instahuns are ā€˜landing the messageā€™.

It has to be a bad use of marketing budget. I get you can track it and slice and dice the analytics for days, but at the end of the day, shite messaging = shite engagement = shite return on investment.

They say ā€œmarketing is the art of polishing turdsā€ šŸ’©, but Beggy Battles turds šŸ’© cannot be polished.
msny speak of her wooden tone
Sheā€™s given a script written by a marketing team more or less and certain criteria they want met. Bradyā€™s ham would think sheā€™d hit the market that would be into family picnics and would spend more money in super valu than go to aldi . Iā€™d say her videos may have been checked as they were all pre made
I also get impression baz is very much involved in the big productions
Thereā€™s huge amount of staging
It looks effortless but it takes time to make that Brady ad and Iā€™ve no doubt sales goes up

Louise, some tall blonde wan I donā€™t follow ( Iā€™m to old for her style ) stayed in a hotel in midlands thatā€™s mediocre and they got thousands of calls that day and two days after she left. A member of staff told me
She was treated like a queen and put it on her stories how nice it was. Iā€™ve stayed in hotel , itā€™s nothing amazing

it Wonā€™t last forever but this advertising is the old ad in newspapers on a Sunday in my view

• Wow
I see enniscrone have a no swim notice in place šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she'll be off to Easkey now everyday in her fancy mercšŸ¤£

• Haha
I see enniscrone have a no swim notice in place šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she'll be off to Easkey now everyday in her fancy mercšŸ¤£
Saw that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Itā€™s a bit of an extreme measure, but if it keeps her awayā€¦šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Poll Gorm it is so!

Sheā€™s given a script written by a marketing team more or less and certain criteria they want met. Bradyā€™s ham would think sheā€™d hit the market that would be into family picnics and would spend more money in super valu than go to aldi . Iā€™d say her videos may have been checked as they were all pre made
It looks effortless but it takes time to make that Brady ad and Iā€™ve no doubt sales goes up

Louise, some tall blonde wan I donā€™t follow ( Iā€™m to old for her style ) stayed in a hotel in midlands thatā€™s mediocre and they got thousands of calls that day and two days after she left. A member of staff told me
She was treated like a queen and put it on her stories how nice it was. Iā€™ve stayed in hotel , itā€™s nothing amazing

it Wonā€™t last forever but this advertising is the old ad in newspapers on a Sunday in my view
Well itā€™s totally obvious when sheā€™s reading off scriptā€¦Bradyā€™s, Pestal and Mortar etc. Iā€™d rather watch The Angelus on RTE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Saw that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Itā€™s a bit of an extreme measure, but if it keeps her awayā€¦šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Poll Gorm it is so!

Well itā€™s totally obvious when sheā€™s reading off scriptā€¦Bradyā€™s, Pestal and Mortar etc. Iā€™d rather watch The Angelus on RTE.

Without a shadow of a doubt heā€™s involved ā€¦ heā€™s probably her Business Managerā€¦the Beggy Battles. They have to be mortified at the begging.
Oh ya for sure, the difference in the quality of some of her stuff eg the merc ad... She hasnt a clue if its not scripted id say

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get that itā€™s scripted so that the company can ensure key messages are included. Itā€™s her delivery though thatā€™s the problem. People who are good at this type of thing can still inject some personality while delivering from a scripted piece. Itā€™s just not her forte.
I get that Bradyā€™s probably wanted to target the family picnic market. Problem is any picnic Iā€™ve ever had was nothing like the one she was advertising. It was hilariously camp!! I think that the demographic being targeted by the company were probably a typical Irish family, middle income bracket, shops in the big 3 supermarkets. However the picnic ad by the Battles probably resonated more with a family in a higher income bracket who buy Jamon Iberico from a fine foods retailer.

• Haha
I get that itā€™s scripted so that the company can ensure key messages are included. Itā€™s her delivery though thatā€™s the problem. People who are good at this type of thing can still inject some personality while delivering from a scripted piece. Itā€™s just not her forte.
I get that Bradyā€™s probably wanted to target the family picnic market. Problem is any picnic Iā€™ve ever had was nothing like the one she was advertising. It was hilariously camp!! I think that the demographic being targeted by the company were probably a typical Irish family, middle income bracket, shops in the big 3 supermarkets. However the picnic ad by the Battles probably resonated more with a family in a higher income bracket who buy Jamon Iberico from a fine foods retailer.
Agree. The ā€˜averageā€™ family picnic doesnā€™t include tepandes, bowls of olives, fine crystal glasses and letā€™s not forget the butter dishā€¦šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Whatever happened to a bag of cheese and onion and a bottle of club orange.

She completely missed the mark with her reel for Bradyā€™s

Reactions: 9
Agree. The ā€˜averageā€™ family picnic doesnā€™t include tepandes, bowls of olives, fine crystal glasses and letā€™s not forget the butter dishā€¦šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Whatever happened to a bag of cheese and onion and a bottle of club orange.

She completely missed the mark with her reel for Bradyā€™s
Cause sheā€™s so prententious and a show-off, that what everyone else would view as an Irish picnic probably wouldnā€™t be good enough for her.
Thereā€™s contradictions in what she does. Only days later she did an Ad for crisps and said they were perfect for an Irish picnic. So which is it - eating crisps out of the bag or full service picnic with butter dish?? #confused
It could be that she has a different set up with Connollys in terms of how to promote the SUV but Iā€™ll tell ye what - there was way more effort put into the ham #Ad than there was on that Q&A on the car. This is why I was previously questioning about how brands can identify whether influencer marketing actually does deliver on sales or not. I canā€™t see how it can but then Iā€™m not easily influenced by this sort of thing. Maybe others are or they are Sarah Battle wannabes šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

i Especially loved how she hid a child
Cause itā€™s not her child. Thatā€™s her niece I think. Out of respect for the childā€™s privacy Iā€™ll not say her name but the girlā€™s situation has been used as content. Thereā€™s a podcast someone referenced a while back. Now if only sheā€™d show similar concern for her own childrenā€™s privacy.

or suitcases
Michael McAleer at the Irish Times must be quaking in his boots since sheā€™s moved into car review territory now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.