Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pure zoomed in Photo.. Cant believe i went on after i swore i wouldnt 😂 wonder what city they went to tonight, dublin? Belfast? She's a clown
She’s wearing her nightdress again and he’s dressed like he’s come home from a day in the bog..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is no more a size xs than I am!!! She loves showing off the hubby.....cringe!!

Reactions: 5
Deplorable…today’s content, or lack there of. It’s raining ☔
🤦‍♀️
She's no creativity at all.. & lacks personality! Any ad that she does sounds like she's reading from a script. Even when she's talking to the kids on camera it sounds so wooden.
Don't worry though the day is not over yet!! I'm sure we'll get a few pics from a dip in the sea.. Even though she was at Easky earlier, she'll have to go to Enniscrone tonight.. Can't wait for such rivoting content! 🤣🤣🌊
Edited to add: she actually just having a cup of tea tonight that she bought in Pudding Row.. 💤💤😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's no creativity at all.. & lacks personality! Any ad that she does sounds like she's reading from a script. Even when she's talking to the kids on camera it sounds so wooden.
Don't worry though the day is not over yet!! I'm sure we'll get a few pics from a dip in the sea.. Even though she was at Easky earlier, she'll have to go to Enniscrone tonight.. Can't wait for such rivoting content! 🤣🤣🌊
Edited to add: she actually just having a cup of tea tonight that she bought in Pudding Row.. 💤💤😴
How many times is she gonna sell pestle and mortar... She was obvs part of another 3for2 deal, that add is all over the olace 😂

Reactions: 3
That’s what I was coming on to say…imagine posting about tea…TEA ☕
Like 🤦‍♀️
Hmmm walk or swim ? Jesus, I can think 🤔
How about…it’s Friday night…glass of wine 🍷

How many times is she gonna sell pestle and mortar... She was obvs part of another 3for2 deal, that add is all over the olace 😂
Her ads are BRUTAL. Zero personality 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She's a home economics teacher.. Or rather WAS a home economics teacher!

She's getting "weekend ready".. Wonder where she's off to now?
Did it say in that article Morrow posted that she has a permanent position in Castlebar? Think this has been covered before but how does that work ?

And we need a new thread for Beggy and Baz!
@PPHat had a suggestion recently but I can’t find it now.
Think it was along the lines of..

HouseByTheWhitethorns #3
Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped and bedscaped - will she now have Barry manscaped??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did it say in that article Morrow posted that she has a permanent position in Castlebar? Think this has been covered before but how does that work ?
I think she moved to Cbar from. A career break and then got pregnant with twins but id imagine she's not returning in Sept

Reactions: 2
Think it was along the lines of..

HouseByTheWhitethorns #3
Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped and bedscaped - will she now have Barry manscaped??
That was it!!! Brilliant!!!
yes the article said she was teaching in Tuam and is now in a permanent position in Castlebar. Any one know when she last actually taught??
I see as well in the article she talks about his business and mentioned ‘kegs’ which made me LOL 😝

Reactions: 1
That was it!!! Brilliant!!!

yes the article said she was teaching in Tuam and is now in a permanent position in Castlebar. Any one know when she last actually taught??
I see as well in the article she talks about his business and mentioned ‘kegs’ which made me LOL 😝
I cant understand 1. How shes away again but 2.why shes uploading shite, enjoy your time away ya fool.

She was teaching before the twins, but i think that was briefly?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.