Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's weird isn't it. She needs to stop using her family as content. Why put photos of her husband on her stories? Does she think her followers are going to be drooling all over him? He's not actually contributing anything to her page. My husband would be mortified if I started that craic.. Especially on a public page!
It’s all a bit needy from where I’m standing. Like is she reassuring herself or trying to say to others - oh look at my man. I just don’t get the purpose unless it’s purely to fill a content gap 🤷‍♀️
I think he looks creepy with the staring eyes - deffo not “come to bed” eyes 🤣🤣 Plus he has a bit of an oil slick situation going on with that hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine going to Dublin for the weekend and spending you time begging tagging shops. Like why? The desperation is palpable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine going to Dublin for the weekend and spending you time begging tagging shops. Like why? The desperation is palpable.
My thoughts exactly, like literally taking photos and tagging. Its so see through. Imagine.

God help them... "how was your weekend?" "grand I trapsed around dublin tagging different shops hoping to get a few things for free" my granny would turn in the grave if she heard the likes😂😂

Would they ever duck off and go day drinking for themselves or have a bit if craic, i suppose they are no craic, but still...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Years ago I worked for a furniture /interiors/art company. I met so many people like Battle at events that were organised by us. They were there to be seen thinking they were experts on all things interiors just because they had money and a Terence Conran book on their coffee table. Desperate to be hob nobbing with a chance of getting their photo taken for Image magazine or whatever publication company were present at the event. This was long before social media took off. Well known designers and company owners used to go to these events so you can imagine all the Battle type women there desperate to be associated with them because of who they were . So I suppose the equivalent now is tagging companies on their feed for the association. Because we were working at these events they wouldn't even look at us unless it was for a top up of champagne!
She definitely has some superior complex going on, god forbid that she'd let go and have a bit of craic. Everything is all for show.

Reactions: 6
Would they ever duck off and go day drinking for themselves or have a bit if craic, i suppose they are no craic, but still...
Day drinking…brilliant. She’s too boring for that. She’s too uptight and conservative. Better craic in a convent 🙏⛪🙏

ETA… new posts from last night
1. Weird post of him
2. WTF is she wearing and why the looking away from the camera pose? I mean, she loves to pout and pose…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Day drinking…brilliant. She’s too boring for that. She’s too uptight and conservative. Better craic in a convent 🙏⛪🙏

ETA… new posts from last night
1. Weird post of him
2. WTF is she wearing and why the looking away from the camera pose? I mean, she loves to pout and pose…
She’s wearing a Samsoe Samsoe dress, probably from Brown Thomas. I have a couple of their things though they can be hard to wear if you don’t have the right style. Hope she didn’t put the “eyes” shoes with it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s wearing a Samsoe Samsoe dress, probably from Brown Thomas. I have a couple of their things though they can be hard to wear if you don’t have the right style. Hope she didn’t put the “eyes” shoes with it 🤦‍♀️
The eyes shoes were ugly.
She probably wore Birkenstock’s with the white nightdress 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So a weekend away followed by a swim this evening... does this woman ever see her children.

In my honest opinion, not to be nasty, but that oversized style of white dress doesn't look good on her shape. It's not flattering and makes her legs look bigger. And the tan is too dark and fake looking alongside the blonde hair. If her hair was dark maybe the tan wouldn't look as much of a contrast. Like I dont understand how all the comments are complimenting how she looked.

• Sick
The eyes looking "at me" say it all .Look st me Sarah Battle . Whoah. ....
I thought that “always looking at me” was a strange comment. Did she mean people are always looking at her? Well she’s the one encouraging it isn’t she with all her posing?

Or maybe that was Baz in the weird shoes saying that the wife is always looking at him 📸 Would have thought he’d have hairier feet though but then again maybe the manscaping has begun 🤣 and he’s not as hirsute any more. Maybe a wee romantic weekend was needed to check out the back sack n crack situation 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
In my honest opinion, not to be nasty, but that oversized style of white dress doesn't look good on her shape. It's not flattering and makes her legs look bigger. And the tan is too dark and fake looking alongside the blonde hair. If her hair was dark maybe the tan wouldn't look as much of a contrast. Like I dont understand how all the comments are complimenting how she looked.
OMG 😱 The dress is tragic. Looks like a tent ⛺. Of course it’s comfortable…it’s mahoosive. And straps around the cankles…not a good look.
In her head she’s Gigi Hadid, in reality she’s Fern Britton (borderline Alison Hammond)

I thought that “always looking at me” was a strange comment. Did she mean people are always looking at her? Well she’s the one encouraging it isn’t she with all her posing?

Or maybe that was Baz in the weird shoes saying that the wife is always looking at him 📸 Would have thought he’d have hairier feet though but then again maybe the manscaping has begun 🤣 and he’s not as hirsute any more. Maybe a wee romantic weekend was needed to check out the back sack n crack situation 😂😂😂😂
Baz must be cross dressing as well 🤣 and I wouldn’t be one bit surprised 😲

**can someone start a new thread…I don’t know how to do it **

AND WTAF is asking about those ugly shoes? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry the orange box with post thread won’t come up for me - maybe becoz I’m still relatively new on here. Anyone else able to sort it? Is this the thread title we want to go with???

HouseByTheWhitethorns #3
Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped and bedscaped - will she now have Barry manscaped??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She met up with belle assure, are they with the same agency??? Abit random otherwise..

*azzure

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.