Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
must be babs recording today.... wtf does she be wearing.
Have only just looked at today’s stories…I think she’s trying to give off the vibe that she’s totally chill eating her crisps in the pissin rain. But we all know she’s anything but chill. I think she had the babysitter doing the videos.

My husband would be mortified if his wife (that’s me btw!) wax flogging crisps and ham to pay the bills 💸 Barry, as a man, has to be embarrassed, surely?

must be babs recording today.... wtf does she be wearing.
A table cloth from Trevor Morrow. Speaking of TM, what was with today’s post congratulating them for putting Mayo on the map…really? Beggy Battle putting Mayo on the map…I wholeheartedly disagree and shame on Morrows.

Reactions: 4
Think she looked and sounded manic
Manic is right. I do think its an attempt to appear relatable and also so we'll be like look at her eating all the tayto and still a xxs. Who outs tayto in a bowl and brings it to the beach she's a header!

Have only just looked at today’s stories…I think she’s trying to give off the vibe that she’s totally chill eating her crisps in the pissin rain. But we all know she’s anything but chill. I think she had the babysitter doing the videos.

My husband would be mortified if his wife (that’s me btw!) wax flogging crisps and ham to pay the bills 💸 Barry, as a man, has to be embarrassed, surely?

A table cloth from Trevor Morrow. Speaking of TM, what was with today’s post congratulating them for putting Mayo on the map…really? Beggy Battle putting Mayo on the map…I wholeheartedly disagree and shame on Morrows.
Whaaaaaat? I will be sending a little msg... They are as bad as her, sure its all a vicious circle, they compliment her, she returns favour etc etc mayo on the map 🤮 what about gaa, mary Robinson, this is just me thinking off the too of my head.... My god its infuriating 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Manic is right. I do think its an attempt to appear relatable and also so we'll be like look at her eating all the tayto and still a xxs. Who outs tayto in a bowl and brings it to the beach she's a header!

Whaaaaaat? I will be sending a little msg... They are as bad as her, sure its all a vicious circle, they compliment her, she returns favour etc etc mayo on the map 🤮 what about gaa, mary Robinson, this is just me thinking off the too of my head.... My god its infuriating 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Absolutely Mary Robinson, Monsignor James Horan, Enda Kenny, the GAA teams etc…Beggy and Barry Battle…I don’t think so…shame on Morrows.

• Angry
“Lots” asking Qs about fecking egg cups. FECKING EGG CUPS!!! Jesus wept 🤣 My granny would have better content if I set her up on Insta. What was someone saying about SB being aspirational the other day - there ye have it - something we can all aspire to - egg cups 🥚 🐓
I have a set of three plastic egg cups. I got them on Amazon. If any of ye interested I’ll set up a Instagram and organise a swipe up but can’t guarantee I’ll be able to get you a discount.. Feic it, I’ll buy them for you all instead🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Absolutely Mary Robinson, Monsignor James Horan, Enda Kenny, the GAA teams etc…Beggy and Barry Battle…I don’t think so…shame on Morrows.
It would sicken ya, like turn your stomach job. Whatever about her, im not syaing she did anyting butbehat the eff has he done!!!!

It would sicken ya, like turn your stomach job. Whatever about her, im not syaing she did anyting butbehat the eff has he done!!!!
She has not put Mayo on the map in any way, shape or form. She’s a nobody with an Instagram account, fake followers, fake life, fake lips and begs for free tit.

Only just read the T.Morrow post - they helpfully included a few screenshots of the article. Noticed the comment about the twins. So if there was ever any doubt, it now seems very clear that she is most definitely using her baby twins as content/to gain followers. Let that sink in - they as parents are consciously pimping out their babies for content. Wow just wow. I think I always knew that but the way she behaves I thought that maybe she was just a bit of an eejit who hadn’t thought it all through. To see it there in print it’s undeniable. So by saying people follow for the twins it’s like saying - I pimp out my little boys to gain follows/likes and advertising work. I don’t care about their inability to consent. I don’t care about their right to privacy. My need for validation and money is paramount. I don’t care that paedophiles could use their image for nefarious purposes.

I don’t know why but this has really shocked me. I try my best as a parent and I love my kids dearly and part of that is protecting their privacy until they can decide for themselves when older.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Only just read the T.Morrow post - they helpfully included a few screenshots of the article. Noticed the comment about the twins. So if there was ever any doubt, it now seems very clear that she is most definitely using her baby twins as content/to gain followers. Let that sink in - they as parents are consciously pimping out their babies for content. Wow just wow. I think I always knew that but the way she behaves I thought that maybe she was just a bit of an eejit who hadn’t thought it all through. To see it there in print it’s undeniable. So by saying people follow for the twins it’s like saying - I pimp out my little boys to gain follows/likes and advertising work. I don’t care about their inability to consent. I don’t care about their right to privacy. My need for validation and money is paramount. I don’t care that paedophiles could use their image for nefarious purposes.

I don’t know why but this has really shocked me. I try my best as a parent and I love my kids dearly and part of that is protecting their privacy until they can decide for themselves when older.
Yes noticed that. Twins aren’t that interesting or unusual, are they. I mean, there’s 5 sets of twins in my local area. But the battles clearly made a decision to monitise their babies. It’s disgusting.

• Sad

I don’t know why but this has really shocked me. I try my best as a parent and I love my kids dearly and part of that is protecting their privacy until they can decide for themselves when older. View attachment 696925
I completely agree @PPHat with you. What does "mothers and grandmothers who weren't seeing their own children loved checking in on them" mean? Such absolute bullshit, trying to validate and justify why she's literally using her children to gain popularity on Instagram . I have a step child who I haven't seen in almost 20 months and who we miss dreadfully, and I wouldn't even dream of checking out her children on her page because I'm missing out..no Sarah other mothers and grandmothers do not have a connection with your children!! Is she actually with it upstairs in that brain of hers!?? She's basically using them as a commodity to increase her following. Go back and work as a home economics teacher Sarah , I'd have more respect for you earning an honest wage instead of using your children and keep your Instagram account for interiors and cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's like a new age of pimping your kids to make money. I read an article yday where a Mum whose kid has 90,000 followers on Insta and has made a huge business out of her daughter selling bows (think Nikki Fitzpatrick and her kid but on a much larger scale) bought her 9yr old a Mercedes jeep worth $270,000 to be driven to school in. The family are very famous here in Sydney, the Mum has her own PR company but is clearly cleaning up using her children. Claims the kids make all the business decisions and wants this life. No shame.

I completely agree @PPHat with you. What does "mothers and grandmothers who weren't seeing their own children loved checking in on them" mean? Such absolute bullshit, trying to validate and justify why she's literally using her children to gain popularity on Instagram . I have a step child who I haven't seen in almost 20 months and who we miss dreadfully, and I wouldn't even dream of checking out her children on her page because I'm missing out..no Sarah other mothers and grandmothers do not have a connection with your children!! Is she actually with it upstairs in that brain of hers!?? She's basically using them as a commodity to increase her following. Go back and work as a home economics teacher Sarah , I'd have more respect for you earning an honest wage instead of using your children and keep your Instagram account for interiors and cooking.
Please tell me please, that she did not say that. That is actually insane behaviour, how much has this insta shite gone to her head that she thinks her twins could fill the void of those who cant see their own children or grandchildren. I honestly dont think i will ever look at any content on her page ever again that is horrible talk. Delusional woman.
Is she trying to let on she did everyone a huge favour, still doesnt explain why she solely shows the twins and never the other kids who used to deature regularly?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please tell me please, that she did not say that. That is actually insane behaviour, how much has this insta shite gone to her head that she thinks her twins could fill the void of those who cant see their own children or grandchildren. I honestly dont think i will ever look at any content on her page ever again that is horrible talk. Delusional woman.
Is she trying to let on she did everyone a huge favour, still doesnt explain why she solely shows the twins and never the other kids who used to deature regularly?
What a truly appalling thing to say - how f****g insensitive. She has really shown her true colours now

What a truly appalling thing to say - how f****g insensitive. She has really shown her true colours now
It's awful isn't it, using her twins to justify that she's showing so much of them because she thinks "mother and grandmothers" have a '' connection'' (her words) with her twins.
Just looked at her stories this morning and it's all of the twins, it's the same old boring stuff day in day out.

• Angry
How does she not think it's weird that total strangers woyld have a connection with her kids. The mind actually boggles!!!!

How does she not think it's weird that total strangers woyld have a connection with her kids. The mind actually boggles!!!!
Exactly.

It's awful isn't it, using her twins to justify that she's showing so much of them because she thinks "mother and grandmothers" have a '' connection'' (her words) with her twins.
Just looked at her stories this morning and it's all of the twins, it's the same old boring stuff day in day out.
Cant look. God forgive me but the novelty will wear off them when they're bigger....

Reactions: 3
The only person that has a connection with Sarah’s twins is Sarah. No other mother or grandmother. She’s clearly trying to create a narrative to justify monetizing the twins. And that was the best she could come up with.
The Botox and bleached hair has damaged her brain.

another weird ass pic of her husband .... honestly that hedge would turn me on more..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.