Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant understand 1. How shes away again but 2.why shes uploading shite, enjoy your time away ya fool.

She was teaching before the twins, but i think that was briefly?
Being ‘away’ is the only content she has had recently, she probably has no option other than to publicize it.

Reactions: 2
I cant understand 1. How shes away again but 2.why shes uploading shite, enjoy your time away ya fool.

She was teaching before the twins, but i think that was briefly?
how dare you ... Sarah living in the moment enjoying something without thinking ooooh i must show off again everyone will be super jealous of me abandoning my kids ... yet again. My life is so unrealistic & great I must show everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was just listening to an American friend say the problem with lots of followers is that because they are not in front of you all they can do is push you in the wrong way .May well be happening here

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dublin for the weekend. Let me guess:
She’s probably staying in the westbury,
It’s probably #gifted
She’ll have dinner in Wilde’s.

Who is looking after 5 kids, that’s what I was to know. And did she drive the free branded car from Kevin Connolly to Dublin?

It’s probably #gifted

Who is looking after 5 kids, that’s what I was to know. And did she drive the free branded car from Kevin Connolly to Dublin?
It’s probably #gifted

Definitely The Westbury and all the high end shops . "A little night away " give me strength.Pretty certain they will be in their again high end Audi 😊

It’s probably #gifted

I'd say she'll be having a good rummage in Guineys for some curtains..! Then a quick visit to the Ilac centre while Baz heads to Moore St to get her a bunch of flowers for their #datenight!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say she'll be having a good rummage in Guineys for some curtains..! Then a quick visit to the Ilac centre while Baz heads to Moore St to get her a bunch of flowers for their #datenight!
She’d break out in a rash if she had to cross the Liffey. Unless she’s collaborating with Arnotts. But since her last “edit“ was a flop, she’ll probably not darken their door 🚪

• Haha
It’s probably #gifted

She hasnt exactly been a good advertisement.

Definitely The Westbury and all the high end shops . "A little night away " give me strength.Pretty certain they will be in their again high end Audi 😊
Bang on.. The westbury it is😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Dinner in ‘Sole’ … over rated and pretentious…she should feel right at home…and the obligatory posts that screams ‘hey everyone, look at backwards Baz and drool”
She’s absolutely insufferable 😫

• Haha
My Mum would call this one 'a lady of leisure'.

And she needs to stop with the secret recording of the hubby, it's just weird.

Reactions: 5

Yeah it's weird isn't it. She needs to stop using her family as content. Why put photos of her husband on her stories? Does she think her followers are going to be drooling all over him? He's not actually contributing anything to her page. My husband would be mortified if I started that craic.. Especially on a public page!

Reactions: 5
Yeah it's weird isn't it. She needs to stop using her family as content. Why put photos of her husband on her stories? Does she think her followers are going to be drooling all over him? He's not actually contributing anything to her page. My husband would be mortified if I started that craic.. Especially on a public page!
It weird for sure. But he clearly doesn’t have a problem with it , otherwise she wouldn’t do it. So I would say he’s part of the problem.

Reactions: 4
Baz is certainly as bad as Sahara. Saw him in Ballina with his brand new souped up Audi. Boy does he love himself !! Was behaving like a film star in Tesco! !😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like indoor dining. She must have had her second vaccine - don’t recall her thanking the hard working healthcare staff this time either. #entitled

Does anyone else think he’s a bit creepy looking - he seems to stare very intently when she takes a pic but maybe he’s trying to look smouldering 🔥 and he’s missing by a long mile 😂😂😂😂😂😂

They do make me laugh though - I think they’re really quite chavvy with the showing off and posing. I recall she put up their engagement shoot - posing on a car (think it was a Porsche) - funniest thing ever - reminded me of a mediocre football player and his WAG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Baz is certainly as bad as Sahara. Saw him in Ballina with his brand new souped up Audi. Boy does he love himself !! Was behaving like a film star in Tesco! !😂😂
Ah Jesus…I’d feckin love to see that. And no one paying any notice I’m sure. Sher they are no bodies really…but he looks like he’s loves himself too. They’re well matched 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They do make me laugh though - I think they’re really quite chavvy with the showing off and posing. I recall she put up their engagement shoot - posing on a car (think it was a Porsche) - funniest thing ever - reminded me of a mediocre football player and his WAG.
They think they're the modern day Posh and Becks of Ballina! 🤣 I'd say he loves himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like indoor dining. She must have had her second vaccine - don’t recall her thanking the hard working healthcare staff this time either. #entitled

Does anyone else think he’s a bit creepy looking - he seems to stare very intently when she takes a pic but maybe he’s trying to look smouldering 🔥 and he’s missing by a long mile 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chavvy is the word. New money 💰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.