House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on a right brag-a-thon today, 🤣🤣🤣 giving advice on tops tips for getting paid on insta.
Well I'll tell ya just do ad after ad after ad, make sure you sell at the lowest price you will ever get.
And brag brag brag

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Spent the entire bank holiday improving the house for Instagram by the looks of it. Wonder if Henry has enjoyed his exciting half term break.

• Haha
She’s going off her rocker because someone who viewed a reel suggested she should get some real plants. But can you blame them for thinking the plants were fake when everything else about her is. Including that fake turf which looks like it’s been cellotaped down.

Also, she’s selling everything she looks at lately..fire, dining chairs, firepit garden table. Weren’t that garden table gifted?

Life must be so draining changing furniture every few months for the benefit of literally no one and no one’s arsed anyway.

Reactions: 2
She’s going off her rocker because someone who viewed a reel suggested she should get some real plants. But can you blame them for thinking the plants were fake when everything else about her is. Including that fake turf which looks like it’s been cellotaped down.

Also, she’s selling everything she looks at lately..fire, dining chairs, firepit garden table. Weren’t that garden table gifted?

Life must be so draining changing furniture every few months for the benefit of literally no one and no one’s arsed anyway.
She doesn't like anything negative at all I know none of us do ,but she's putting herself up for people's opinions, so she'll get some that she won't like , and her reaction is always priceless 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I thought the garden stuff was a "gift "🤔🤔🤔 mind she's putting I paid for this / I bought these 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she needs to stop reading tattle

Off she goes again thought she's treated herself to a new tap..lo and behold sneaky little miss has hid ad at the bottom In same colour 🙈😱🤔😡 she's a pain the arse
She knows what she's doing sly as , no mention of it being a AD on her story, she's keen enough to say when she's "paid "for it though , I'll be glad when this influencer bubble burst , it just puts me off using any company that gives stuff to these grabby me , me , me , more , more ,more materialistic people

Reactions: 3
You can tell it’s an AD by the boring spiel she gives on it 🥱
I’d actually listen if it was an upfront ad, but when she pretends shes bought it and hide the I just scroll on

Reactions: 5
Think of all the time that tap will save her..making cups of tea for all the friends she doesn’t have round. And all the other hosting she doesn’t do. Boring bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It gets me how she buys stuff or has it gifted.
Then 4 weeks later its up for sale cos she changin everything.
In the world we are living in and people are struggling to put food on the table.
Why not just give it away, and help some poor people out who would be grateful at this time

Reactions: 4
It gets me how she buys stuff or has it gifted.
Then 4 weeks later its up for sale cos she changin everything.
In the world we are living in and people are struggling to put food on the table.
Why not just give it away, and help some poor people out who would be grateful at this time
greedy, self centred and arrogant

Reactions: 3
That fire on there website is £2500.
And lucky us she's got a discount code.

• Wow
Imaging being the sort of person who would look down her nose at people on benefits but then happily grab as much “free” things as possible and not see the irony at all in this.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She has a lot of bots on her list of followers, I have never seen a more self centred person , I feel for her hubby he really must be hen pecked, hope her son doesn’t grow up like her Mrs Bucket , can just see her at the school gates looking down her nose , she really doesn’t have any friends, what a sad lonely life they all must live ,she is so cock sure of herself which is not nice to see , I really detest the bitter woman

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There's been a few posts on this thread recently. But have u noticed she goes really quiet.

As for her house I preferred her old house,
Why does she need a big house just for the 3 of them

Reactions: 4