House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never seen the Xmas tree post she must have sold it , how much did she want ? Did she say why šŸ¤” I thought once you got one they lasted years , still easy come easy go
She said her storage unit is full to the brim with Christmas stuff, most of it still brand new in boxes. If interested to dm collection Durham.
Must be skint

Reactions: 3
Her husband must get really pissed off with her, he's always at work then when he's home he's always doing work on the house, and all she does is sits on her arse all day putting ads on her insta

Reactions: 1
6E3A395F-C94E-4573-B2AB-1F6836430033.png

God she is such a CUNTTTTTTT!!!!!!

My heart bleeds for you and your 18k worth of bracelets.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Saturday she said she wasnā€™t going to put herself on her stories anymore and she wanted to be more private and thatā€™s why sheā€™s not shared much of her holiday - good for her I thought. Sunday she put all her photos up of her holiday with her in most of them, and today (Monday) sheā€™s used her face to tell us she owns 3 Cartier bracelets avd has had 16 holidays šŸ™ˆ. So much for keeping yourself private

• Angry
Saturday she said she wasnā€™t going to put herself on her stories anymore and she wanted to be more private and thatā€™s why sheā€™s not shared much of her holiday - good for her I thought. Sunday she put all her photos up of her holiday with her in most of them, and today (Monday) sheā€™s used her face to tell us she owns 3 Cartier bracelets avd has had 16 holidays šŸ™ˆ. So much for keeping yourself private
Shes back on her stories again, what a bragger

• Angry
What a arrogant head ,she is made herself look like a right tit, give it big about he bracelt, then she's not wrong everyone else is , then ohh I've left my heating on whilst we weren't even here ,
Makes ya sick. I wonder if she will have Ā£400 energy crisis payment

• Angry
Sheā€™s just poison, the thing with people who are genuinely rich is that they donā€™t have to force it down your throat at every given opportunity. Thereā€™s no real class in that. Sheā€™s just typical new money

People who watch her stories could be genuinely worried about heating their house and sheā€™s boasting that sheā€™s left it on in an empty house for two weeks

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s just poison, the thing with people who are genuinely rich is that they donā€™t have to force it down your throat at every given opportunity. Thereā€™s no real class in that. Sheā€™s just typical new money

People who watch her stories could be genuinely worried about heating their house and sheā€™s boasting that sheā€™s left it on in an empty house for two weeks
I also donā€™t understand how these Instagrammers, show the layout and every detail of inside their home and photos of the front and back and tells us the area they live in. So anyone could easily work out where she lived. Then announce they are away on holiday and further confirm that by saying theyā€™ve left the heating on in an empty house for two weeks! Burglars dream! If she had anyone keeping an eye on the house sheā€™d have asked them to pop in and turn the heating off! So risky to announce to 100,000 people your house is empty for 2 weeks!
Why canā€™t they just go on holiday and enjoy the holiday, post the photos when youā€™re home,live in the moment whilst on your holiday not on your social media. Put your phone down and enjoy your family šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I also donā€™t understand how these Instagrammers, show the layout and every detail of inside their home and photos of the front and back and tells us the area they live in. So anyone could easily work out where she lived. Then announce they are away on holiday and further confirm that by saying theyā€™ve left the heating on in an empty house for two weeks! Burglars dream! If she had anyone keeping an eye on the house sheā€™d have asked them to pop in and turn the heating off! So risky to announce to 100,000 people your house is empty for 2 weeks!
Why canā€™t they just go on holiday and enjoy the holiday, post the photos when youā€™re home,live in the moment whilst on your holiday not on your social media. Put your phone down and enjoy your family šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I did think I hope she has decent home security!
You arenā€™t invincible Vicky

So she's been quiet,
Then comes back bragging shes brought a new car,

• Angry
For someone with 105,000 followers Iā€™m surprised her post pinned to the top of her page only has 57 likes, most of the recent (selling hair products) only have just over a hundred likes.
I think people are getting tired of accounts they followed because they liked their home style, now constantly trying to flog you something, anything, click on links etc

For someone with 105,000 followers Iā€™m surprised her post pinned to the top of her page only has 57 likes, most of the recent (selling hair products) only have just over a hundred likes.
I think people are getting tired of accounts they followed because they liked their home style, now constantly trying to flog you something, anything, click on links etc
Literally all her page is , links , codes, or gifted items