House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems like such a cruel person. A couple of weeks ago she was going spare because she couldn’t get her hands on any white k-rend for her white rendered garden planters. Eventually she got some after broadcasting it via story.

Someone then asked her how many bags of render they used to build the planter because they were thinking of building one..Victoria didnt know, and she doubted her husband would of known either (even though he built it). What a twit!

Also I love the fact that her white pristine south facing garden is covered in shade from those massive trees which aren’t on her land ⚫ They are going to wreak havoc this autumn 🍂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What she means is ,are there any companies that will give me it 🤬🤬 Google will help her out if that isn't what she meant 🤬🤬🤬
It’s not that they can’t do it, they WONT do it. The cheek of her to name the company, that she doesn’t want to deal with anymore, nearly making out, there is something wrong with them. The company obviously has enough of her begging for a freebie window

Reactions: 3
It’s not that they can’t do it, they WONT do it. The cheek of her to name the company, that she doesn’t want to deal with anymore, nearly making out, there is something wrong with them. The company obviously has enough of her begging for a freebie window
She's obviously a regular visitor to tattle, sharing screen shots , the ones that make her look the victim, if she putting herself on a public platform not everyone e is going to kiss her arse
And just about every other thing is "gifted " asked about a shed that can deliver quickly, next thing one gifted , bore off 🥱🥱

She's just turned into the biggest twit going. Content is shite, brag brag brag, ad ad ad, moan moan moan.
Poor Richard, bet he regrets getting his head turned by her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she still sell lumi Spa,
The amount of stories she used to do on these lumi's.
They were always at the cheapest price you will ever get.
I do remember pinkpeony home doing a story on these about how the damaged her skin

She lives between Horden and Easington, two of the most deprived towns in the UK and next to a very busy roundabout- rural my arse! 🙄
Yep she lives in a tit hole of an area.
She really isn’t a nice person and used to follow smaller accounts and rip off their collaborations etc. would happily send dms to companies saying she would be a better account to gift etc

She has completely side lined her stepson …. Remember vic what they do with you they do to you…..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yep she lives in a tit hole of an area.
She really isn’t a nice person and used to follow smaller accounts and rip off their collaborations etc. would happily send dms to companies saying she would be a better account to gift etc

She has completely side lined her stepson …. Remember vic what they do with you they do to you…..
Wow didn't know any of that at all 😱😱 can't believe she ripped of people like that , yet she isn't a bad person 🙄

Reactions: 1
I mean all she does is brag brag brag, so wot she planning on doing in the garden now, her steels are being delivered tomorrow

• Heart
Converting the garage and knocking walls down to make it more open plan. This will be a big opportunity to scrounge for gifted items. Look out for the stories soon asking her followers to tag “recommendations”
I mean all she does is brag brag brag, so wot she planning on doing in the garden now, her steels are being delivered tomorrow
Converting the garage and knocking walls down to make it more open plan. This will be a big opportunity to scrounge for gifted items. Look out for the stories asking her followers to tag their “recommendations”

• Heart
What she means is ,are there any companies that will give me it 🤬🤬 Google will help her out if that isn't what she meant 🤬🤬🤬
def
She lives between Horden and Easington, two of the most deprived towns in the UK and next to a very busy roundabout- rural my arse! 🙄
ha ha dose she , god she will be moving again , if she (when she reads this) , if she wasn’t so bragging and begging all the time think she would be ok , (No she would still be up her own arse ) , she only shows the nice little bit where she lives ,but that’s her all over so pretentious

I have not been really following her, in a year or so.
So, am I right in thinking the new house, is a brand new build?
If so, why is she knocking down walls and converting the garage to make the sitting room bigger ???
Surely, she would have seen the size of the room beforehand and the layout and not bought it.
She is doing exactly the same type of work, she only done a year or so ago, in the old house, converting her garage.

So why has she bothered to move in the first place, she must have had a fallout the neighbours or something.

Yer the old place was all finished and looked bigger. Unless she just got bored and as they were mortgage free they decided smaller house and bils

I have not been really following her, in a year or so.
So, am I right in thinking the new house, is a brand new build?
If so, why is she knocking down walls and converting the garage to make the sitting room bigger ???
Surely, she would have seen the size of the room beforehand and the layout and not bought it.
She is doing exactly the same type of work, she only done a year or so ago, in the old house, converting her garage.

So why has she bothered to move in the first place, she must have had a fallout the neighbours or something.
She says this house she's in is bigger ,more scope to change things & is more private / secluded ...tell us she's read tattle without telling us she's read tattle 🥱

• Haha
She moved for content and content only. This is the women who made her under stair cupboard into an office for rich 🤣🤣 he’s like Harry Potter 🤣

There is only so much you can do with a house like her old one and only so many shades of grey and you can paint it.
Now she is all neutral etc. so completely decorating to trends and not what she actually likes…..

• Haha