Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
So she’s upset because not all of her 92,000 followers are supporting her and liking her images yet she follows back less than 1000 of these followers? Works both ways huns!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Tjay

She asked for opinions on why her account isn’t growing , I messaged politely saying maybe there’s too many ads etc ..... she messaged me back telling me to ‘fuck off’ and calling me a loon ! So for anyone wondering I can confirm she’s a b***h

Reactions: 7
Howling at the “weeds” she’s received an tried to sell ther subscription box they looked dead 😂

Yes go on vic show everyone who’s struggling the massive clothes order (you forgot ) what you ordered she’s grinding my beard am gunna have to unfollow she’s vile and as for lumi spa my friends a dermatologist and has told me as a skin routine it’s fine does the job but it does NOT and will NOT get rid of any fine lines or smile lines no cream or gadget on this earth will do that apart from fillers just shows you they will say anything to make money

Last edited:

Gossip Searcher

Why would anyone buy a skincare product from someone who uses filters to demonstrate it? If it's that good, show us the effect it really has ;)

• Haha
Think of all the time that tap will save her..making cups of tea for all the friends she doesn’t have round. And all the other hosting she doesn’t do. Boring cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see vic is showing off the hubby she stole from another woman after meeting on holiday 😂 she says “face behind the account back when I had a jawline” 😂😂😂😂 my god you thick woman we see your face all day everyday if we watch you that is I can’t believe she said “face behind the account” asif we had never seen her and her nose 🙈can’t help it am not one to rip apprarances but her nose gave me a shock last week when she turned to side profile doing her amazing lumi

It’s sad isn’t it, that poor kid she’s cold as ice with him looks like maybe she just had him because her husband wanted to, she’s a strange mum
You wouldn’t even know a kid lived in that house but I see a lot of accounts who have kids an not a toy in sight it’s sly really

• Haha

LilyRoseDaisy

Moaning about 2nd lockdown, sharing 'troll' messages which are completely valid people are losing their jobs struggling financially kids hungry all she done before lockdown was shop anyway so whats really changed other than she cant go on holiday for a while but shes only just had one anyway! shell still get her fucking deliveries and do fuck all but sit about her house. Sorry she's just really fucked me off tonight she has no idea how lucky she has it. Selfish bitch

Louise2019

Has anyone seen her stories today answering questions? Wow she is so fucking arrogant I’ve never seen someone so up theirselves in my life! Had to unfollow AGAIN

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Imaging being the sort of person who would look down her nose at people on benefits but then happily grab as much “free” things as possible and not see the irony at all in this.

• Angry

Helen1273

So they now need a garage?? Have they ever used the lounge/garage conversion where they are? If not then why do they need a second lounge? God I can’t keep up with her, talk about high bloody maintenance!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Polly12

So annoying seeing her moaning she’s in a mood I mean everyone is allowed to have down days but she can’t be feeling as down as many seeing as she has came on whilst making sure her makeup and hair was done so yeah I agree snap out if it it’s not like you have to go to work whist your having your “moody Monday”
I’ve just been reading through the rest of the thread and seen she pulled a poor girl apart for her mental health last year ‘throwing it around like confetti’ yet she’s throwing hers around carelessly today when there are people with real concerns and things to worry about not worrying about (The latest of hers) a fuc*ng crane to lift her new hot tub into the garden.. I mean great if she has the lifestyle for these things but come on... she’s talking about her mental health one minute and then not even considering anyone else’s while in the next story bragging about her latest new item for her home. People are struggling to put food on the table and provide for their kids Christmas’s and she’s worrying over a bloody crane to lift her new hot tub into the garden which she only thought about buying yesterday. Some people have to save years for these things. Not being bitter like I said what a lovely lifestyle to have but bragging about it after saying how down she was and again not exactly a good time to be flaunting it to her 80 odd thousand followers when half of them are probably worrying about their finances this Christmas.

LilyRoseDaisy

Shes admitted Before about having botox and is now saying she doesnt have many lines on her forhead and it looks good for being 41 because of that pricey cream, wtf 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
She’s so far up her own backside that one. She needs her own QVC channel she’ll recommend anything for a quick buck to add more cheap beds and tin foil wall paper to her house!

• Haha
I’m devastated about her dog, I love dogs and it’s also heartbreaking seeing people upset, but posting the ads? Really? I don’t understand that, tell the brand you need a bit of time.

• Heart