House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's been a few posts on this thread recently. But have u noticed she goes really quiet.

As for her house I preferred her old house,
Why does she need a big house just for the 3 of them
I don’t really agree with the comments about the size of her house …. I’ve got a large home and it’s only me but I do agree that she is a self centred narcissistic prick who would sell her mother for gifted items and money from instagram.

Imagine being that sad that her only friends are other home accounts who only use her to get shout outs etc ….

And yes she has bought followers to get over 100k and she was dropping followers like flies.

Vic the word you’re looking for is humility ….. it goes a very long way and people wouldn’t want to pass comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There's been a few posts on this thread recently. But have u noticed she goes really quiet.

As for her house I preferred her old house,
Why does she need a big house just for the 3 of them
Because she has to do everything extra show off , the new house really looks smaller than the other house , and you can still see from all her neighbour’s, she is so thick

Reactions: 2
She goes quiet a few days before she posts a new
reel which she wants a good number of views on.
Usually an ad. She does this because she thinks it's
tricks the algorithm to get more views….but it
doesnt.
"Influencers" like her aren't influencing people
anymore. Especially home accounts. Cost of living
rocketing people are just making do with what they
have or cheaper alternatives. No one is arsed about
new cushions or duvets anymore. They can throw as many discount codes out as they want but
companies and brands are not getting as good return anymore and they are cottoning on to this.

I would hate to have to change my house every week to try and make a bit of money. Couldn’t think of anything worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She goes quiet a few days before she posts a new
reel which she wants a good number of views on.
Usually an ad. She does this because she thinks it's
tricks the algorithm to get more views….but it
doesnt.
"Influencers" like her aren't influencing people
anymore. Especially home accounts. Cost of living
rocketing people are just making do with what they
have or cheaper alternatives. No one is arsed about
new cushions or duvets anymore. They can throw as many discount codes out as they want but
companies and brands are not getting as good return anymore and they are cottoning on to this.

I would hate to have to change my house every week to try and make a bit of money. Couldn’t think of anything worse.
Totally agree 👏👏👏 can't wait for the influencer bubble to burst , as fir her she cone across as very cold and self centred, more more more ❗

I don’t really agree with the comments about the size of her house …. I’ve got a large home and it’s only me but I do agree that she is a self centred narcissistic prick who would sell her mother for gifted items and money from instagram.

Imagine being that sad that her only friends are other home accounts who only use her to get shout outs etc ….

And yes she has bought followers to get over 100k and she was dropping followers like flies.

Vic the word you’re looking for is humility ….. it goes a very long way and people wouldn’t want to pass comment.

Except she NEVER does shout outs. She gets loads of shares but never returns it, on the rare occasion it’s a big account that she’s hoping for sone recognition back from. I’d love to see her sharing the regular accounts that always like and comment on her posts, giving them a shout out or a share.
So self absorbed, all the other popular accounts do regularly share

Except she NEVER does shout outs. She gets loads of shares but never returns it, on the rare occasion it’s a big account that she’s hoping for sone recognition back from. I’d love to see her sharing the regular accounts that always like and comment on her posts, giving them a shout out or a share.
So self absorbed, all the other popular accounts do regularly share
She has done a few shoutouts before but they are few and far between… it’s the hinch effect. All desperate for some recognition from her and hoping she tags them in a story. That’s Instagram for you unfortunately … shallow and absolutely fake as duck.

The smaller accounts massage her ego in hope she notices them but she only she doesn’t give two shits about them. Only cares if they buy a lumi off her or use her codes. Her codes would be the last I use on Instagram. I’d rather pay full
Price

• Heart
That downstairs open plan looks horrendous with that staircase in the middle.
It looks more like an office with a kitchen point. Weird.

That's all she does know on her stories is ads.
What's happened to the lumi spa

Does she not sell these no more,

She hasn't even done a demonstration on how good they are for you skin

She should be friends with Jessica may home 😀 her friends are also all instagram “influencers”

Relatable content , how to keep the hot to warm 🙄, most people are worried how there are going to keep thier kids warm and fed , yet here she is , insulating the tub 🙄

Reactions: 1
Yep and she just brags brags brags, and she just been insulted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's happened with the lumi

How come she never promotes it these days,
Have all the get it at the best price ever ended and ppl now realise there not very good, and they have been ripped off.

Warning some kind of ad coming soon

• Haha
Oh look. Selling her gifted £500 Christmas trees in anticipation of being gifted another one this year!

Also what is the actual point in that extra weird sloped space she has made at the back of the garden? I can’t see how the space could be used at all? Way more hassle than what it’s worth it seems. And would she have needed permission to move the fence to the edge of the road at the back?

Oh look. Selling her gifted £500 Christmas trees in anticipation of being gifted another one this year!

Also what is the actual point in that extra weird sloped space she has made at the back of the garden? I can’t see how the space could be used at all? Way more hassle than what it’s worth it seems. And would she have needed permission to move the fence to the edge of the road at the back?
I never seen the Xmas tree post she must have sold it , how much did she want ? Did she say why 🤔 I thought once you got one they lasted years , still easy come easy go

She probably has the tree already. That’s why she is selling her old one.
Her Christmas content is already being planned.
Honestly she is one greedy fuckwit.

• Heart
She probably has the tree already. That’s why she is selling her old one.
Her Christmas content is already being planned.
Honestly she is one greedy fuckwit.
Ain't she just. It's the opportunity now for her to brag brag brag.
Is she not selling lumi spa no more