House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what happened to her husbands other son cos he doesn't look to have a bedroom in her new show home does he 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She bores the living daylights out of me..ungloowed ages ago but she keeps popping up on my blooming feed....everything is an ad....cant stand her

Reactions: 2
Shes always asking followers to like her posts, comment etc but I’ve noticed she’s one of the only accounts that never shares other accounts, yet I’ve seen her shared by a few. Selfish

Obviously comes on here , the way she is ranting , half the things in her house she would not have ,if she had to pay out of her own pocket, instead of selling your gifted stuff why can’t you donate it ,says she pays her tax as she says she is self employed and has many fingers in pies ? Wouldn’t trust a thing she says , sell her own granny if she thought she would profit from it ,very selfish up her own arse ,why do companies still work with her when she sells their gifted items , she asks her followers to like so she doesn’t lose engagement and companies will think she has lots of engagement with her followers, so more gifted free stuff for her

Reactions: 4
Obviously comes on here , the way she is ranting , half the things in her house she would not have ,if she had to pay out of her own pocket, instead of selling your gifted stuff why can’t you donate it ,says she pays her tax as she says she is self employed and has many fingers in pies ? Wouldn’t trust a thing she says , sell her own granny if she thought she would profit from it ,very selfish up her own arse ,why do companies still work with her when she sells their gifted items , she asks her followers to like so she doesn’t lose engagement and companies will think she has lots of engagement with her followers, so more gifted free stuff for her
Obviously got to her posting 💩 on her story , I agree everything gifted , and the begging for likes 🙄🤣
If she doesn't like what's posted on here why look? Not everyone will like her , not everyone will think she's always right , not everyone will like that she gets everything gifted , not everyone will like she then sells her gifted stuff and gains from it for a second time
My granny had a saying what the eye doesn't see the heart can't grieve over ...... in other words don't look

Reactions: 3
Hahaha she’s rattled this morning.

She is right though, I was in an engagement group with her but she was in loads. Only reason she isn’t now is because she’s a full on witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so sad. I just watched her speaking stories, she’s clearly absolutely hearbroken. Must have been such a hard way to loose him. It made me upset just listening. I really feel for her. 🥲
I think she is a good actress, that poor dog wasn’t allowed in the living until she bought the little dog , and think it was only allowed so people who follow her wouldn’t ask why the bigger dog wasn’t allowed, she had a baby gate to keep it in the kitchen when she first started instergram , as for going on about her stepson saying she respects his privacy, that’s a laugh , when on the odd occasion I bet when she let him visit , she didn’t mind showing him then , she shows off Henry’s room , but not the stepson’s,because I don’t think he has one , come on Vic show us his room ? , also she knew Richie was married when she started seeing him once a wandering eye and all that , what Vic wants Vic gets what a madam

Reactions: 4
Well I'm famous now cos i featured twice on her tattle rant the other day 😁 I've made it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She popped on my feed again 🙈 ad after ad ..take it all the white stores items were gifted the sofa set is 5k on its own then there's the sunbed and pergola 🤷‍♀️

4 stories this morning one after the other ad , ad, ad, ad, quote this for % off QUOTE this for % off don't forget my code 🤮 does the grind every STOP ❗❗❗

No content other than ads. I wonder how it feels to sell yourself out that way. Also I’m not jealous, I’m proud of my profession.

She literally will see her soul for the "right " gifted /free item (anything as long as its free )
Is there a stick of furniture in that house they've bought , praying on small businesses with the promise of sales from her 🙄 ,well more fool them
Any other content other than an AD 🤔🤔
She literally will see her soul for the "right " gifted /free item (anything as long as its free )
Is there a stick of furniture in that house they've bought , praying on small businesses with the promise of sales from her 🙄 ,well more fool them
Any other content other than an AD 🤔🤔
She would never buy half the stuff she is given (don’t think she could afford half of it ) , she makes me laugh “I am not overlooked in my new house” you can see all your neighbours especially when she is upstairs you can see the houses across the back , and when she is in the garden can see next doors ,I feel sorry for her in a way ,because she is that stuck up her own arse ,she has no friends (she has pretend friends on instergram) sad lonely life Vic very much so

Reactions: 3
She would never buy half the stuff she is given (don’t think she could afford half of it ) , she makes me laugh “I am not overlooked in my new house” you can see all your neighbours especially when she is upstairs you can see the houses across the back , and when she is in the garden can see next doors ,I feel sorry for her in a way ,because she is that stuck up her own arse ,she has no friends (she has pretend friends on instergram) sad lonely life Vic very much so
She says is rural 🤔 loves it cause it rural 🙄 b

I haven’t been on her IG page in a while, but is it just me, is the new house much smaller inside than the old one? The layout looks very mismatch