House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they now need a garage?? Have they ever used the lounge/garage conversion where they are? If not then why do they need a second lounge? God I can’t keep up with her, talk about high bloody maintenance!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they now need a garage?? Have they ever used the lounge/garage conversion where they are? If not then why do they need a second lounge? God I can’t keep up with her, talk about high bloody maintenance!
Wasn‘t her exercise bike in there, I know the sofa that she purchased fir the conversion hasn’t been used 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I had no idea she had her own thread here!

I just don’t understand why you would move from the house she’s in, to a townhouse?! Especially one with a weird layoit

Reactions: 3
she even said herself they never used the conversation, a 5 bed house for 2 people and a toddler with 2 lounges seems a bit OTT. And the layout is awful, imagine trotting up and down 3 flights of stairs when the toddler wants a drink in the night. No thanks 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so far up her own backside that one. She needs her own QVC channel she’ll recommend anything for a quick buck to add more cheap beds and tin foil wall paper to her house!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s upset because not all of her 92,000 followers are supporting her and liking her images yet she follows back less than 1000 of these followers? Works both ways huns!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s with the wierd brown vase that looks like a broken Easter egg?! She will literally flog anything won’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she think phallic-implying Christmas decorations are nice?! So awkward she has zero taste and loads of debt judging by how desperately she tries to sell EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 2
Is that it ? 3 comments - after seeing her stories just now you’d think she’d been completely ripped apart !! Drama llama 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just for the record Vicky. I don’t follow you.

Christ she must be checking here all the time. You’re threads shot because you’re tit! Not even worth the thread hun

Dont know if id class people taking behind someones back as bullying to their face yeah fair enough