House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was basically saying that she had contacted her vets, the RSPCA and I think the police for help. Mika had a fit while in the garden and then turned aggressive and tried to bite Richard when he tried to put his harness on, I believe this went on for about 3 hours. The emergency vet couldn’t come to their home and their normal vets was closed as it was Sunday. Some people just assumed that it was a behavoural problem and we’re offering advice, she stated that he had never growled or rarely barked. The emergency vet stated that the fit probably affected his brain and the kindest thing to do was put him to sleep, they do suffer from epilepsy and sometimes it is genetic. He may have been poorly for a while, I know the other day she came home to diarrhoea all over the kitchen floor from Mika, this could have been the start, who knows. 12 years is a long time for Mika to be a family member, they must be gutted to loose him as he looked a fab boy and was really good with Gizmo.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She was basically saying that she had contacted her vets, the RSPCA and I think the police for help. Mika had a fit while in the garden and then turned aggressive and tried to bite Richard when he tried to put his harness on, I believe this went on for about 3 hours. The emergency vet couldn’t come to their home and their normal vets was closed as it was Sunday. Some people just assumed that it was a behavoural problem and we’re offering advice, she stated that he had never growled or rarely barked. The emergency vet stated that the fit probably affected his brain and the kindest thing to do was put him to sleep, they do suffer from epilepsy and sometimes it is genetic. He may have been poorly for a while, I know the other day she came home to diarrhoea all over the kitchen floor from Mika, this could have been the start, who knows. 12 years is a long time for Mika to be a family member, they must be gutted to loose him as he looked a fab boy and was really good with Gizmo.
awe that’s actually heart breaking to read! They must all be gutted xx

Reactions: 2
It’s so sad. I just watched her speaking stories, she’s clearly absolutely hearbroken. Must have been such a hard way to loose him. It made me upset just listening. I really feel for her. 🥲

Reactions: 3
I’m devastated about her dog, I love dogs and it’s also heartbreaking seeing people upset, but posting the ads? Really? I don’t understand that, tell the brand you need a bit of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see Vics upgraded her engagement ring today (it’s very beautiful). Just out of interest is this something you would do? There’s no way I could change the ring my husband proposed to me with

I see Vics upgraded her engagement ring today (it’s very beautiful). Just out of interest is this something you would do? There’s no way I could change the ring my husband proposed to me with
I did, but not through choice - there was a fault with my first one, the ring broke so we got the slightly bigger one he had almost bought originally. I wouldn’t just upgrade it for the sake of it though!

How can she support Gemma? Has anyone seen her stories basically supporting Gemma and continuing to follow her

Reactions: 4
How can she support Gemma? Has anyone seen her stories basically supporting Gemma and continuing to follow her
How can anyone support a homophobic, racist, body shamer. BUT, maybe she doesn’t, she’s put it on her stories - if she was supporting Gemma Markland she would have kept quiet? Hopefully this is Vics way of making more people aware of the disgusting things Gemma and her husband have tweeted. Anyone reading her stories that hadn’t already seen The Marklands racist remarks will hopefully Google it

Reactions: 1
The reason holcroft won’t publicly out her best mate is because they are both tied into nuskin together. I wouldn’t be surprised if vic is gemmas up line. Both vapid shallow narcissistic wastes of space.

If Vic started losing paid partnerships, collaboration etc the she would drop Gemma like a hot brick.

Users the both of them. Cancel culture is abhorrent but on this occasion I will make an exception for both of them.

Her statement is a joke. She probably wrote the question herself. So she could address it.

Reactions: 5
Holcrofts new puppy is bog eyed! Has she never heard of 'Adopt, don't shop'? A second hand dog would never be good enough for her designer hun life would it 🤬

Reactions: 3