House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be like a super model by now surely, eating nowt but a bar and shake for breakfast and lunch then a healthy tea.
Something is a miss somewhere lol
So true, she’s been on the Exante for weeks. Amy at Thelwallturnertowers has lost a massive 2 stone while following this diet with lots of exercise.

Is it me or for all the “products” she uses her skin isn’t that great and dare I say it she looks older than her years.....

Reactions: 1
That profhilo treatment has made her face really asymmetrical and made her jaw line alot more square looking

Reactions: 2
Just seen it on rightnove, her plots totally overlooked on all directions!
I wonder if the house with the pillars is still on the radar, she shared it to her stories. It sounds like a reno project and she wasn’t particularly looking for this kind of house, but couldn’t get this property out of her head.

Why spend all that money on her house and garden to put it up for sale don’t think any house will be good enough for her

Reactions: 3
What’s old with old sticky Vicky, proper quiet at the moment and cryptic. Got something up her sleeve 🤔 bored of pedalling her lumi shpaaa I reckon

• Haha
Anyone seen the stories regarding the new house?

It looks like a 3 storey town house 🤔 looks much smaller than the one they are presently in and the garden looks tiny. No mention of a utility room or bedroom for her step son.

It looks like a 3 storey town house 🤔 looks much smaller than the one they are presently in and the garden looks tiny. No mention of a utility room or bedroom for her step son.
Those 3 story houses are horrible , the house she lives in is much better I think, all the work she has has done this past year on hwr
House an moves to a 3 story , I think Ther a horrible layout anyway an what she showed of it on her stories I’m still not convinced there a nice built home

I don’t get it either - she’s spent so much money on her house too what is the point for that when it’s not any nicer or bigger …

I don’t think I’d like Henry bring on a different floor, on his own?
I might be wrong as I’ve not been in a townhouse.
I wonder if they are moving to a different area? Perhaps to be in the right catchment for Henry’s school?

Stepson? What have I missed here? I’ve only been following about 6 months so just assumed it was Victoria, Mr H and Henry? What’s the back story?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they are moving to a different area? Perhaps to be in the right catchment for Henry’s school?

Stepson? What have I missed here? I’ve only been following about 6 months so just assumed it was Victoria, Mr H and Henry? What’s the back story?
Thanks in advance
He was married, she had an affair with him. She mentions the step son very little.

QUOTE="HarrisD, post: 5789207, member: 222658"]

She did a story a while back and said that their 1st choice of school was approved and Henry would be still with his nursery friends.

Thanks in advance
[/QUOTE]

There is a stepson, he was on her stories the other week; Richard was playing football with the boys in the garden.

I am sure someone on here said that they met while on holiday, not sure on any details.

Didn't like the new house layout, straight in the door and up the stairs, kitchen at the front, living room on the 1st floor, very up and down and garden doesn't look big at all.