House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so arsey answring those questions tonight isn’t she, I’ve never seen such a witch attitude in my life

Reactions: 5
How much for a pair of flip flops! Read the bloody room, the Country is on its knees, these bloody influenzas really don’t live in the real world.

House of AD’s!! bleeping hell she is relentless!!
Take a day off Vicky hun......!!!! Go make love to your lumi in private 😴😴

I’m sick to death of her & some other Instagrammers with big followings promoting the lumi spa. It’s a complete pyramid scheme which is illegal. How do they get away with promoting it? There will be impressionable people getting into debt because of it. It makes me sick.

Reactions: 3
AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD

She really, really chafes my nipples.
She said the other day she she forgot how much she hates the nursery run.... probably cause no one likes her. She would just be that Mum in the playground wouldn’t she.....

Reactions: 4
AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD

She really, really chafes my nipples.
She said the other day she she forgot how much she hates the nursery run.... probably cause no one likes her. She would just be that Mum in the playground wouldn’t she.....
everyone looking at her thinking oh there’s Vic better run 😂

I think she missed the point (as usual) of that persons message about the sink clearly nobody is offended that someone changed their sink it was more that she went on for 5 minutes saying out vile and disgusting the steel one was whole knowing half the country has a stainless sink and yet again not a duck given for any bodies feelings also wish all them goofy knashers would fall out the spit sucking round them is sickening

It wasn’t a rude message at all and to then plaster it all over her stories. She’s such a witch, I bet she was a nasty girl at school all those 50 years ago... I don’t know how any businesses want to support her she’s so up her own arse.

Reactions: 4
House of AD’s!! bleeping hell she is relentless!!
Take a day off Vicky hun......!!!! Go make love to your lumi in private 😴😴
Needs reporting never puts ADS

seriously though, I don’t understand why this woman had kids because she clearly doesn’t really want them?
Obviously to try and keep her hubby , must be worried that he will go off with another woman, as he left his family for her

Last edited:
Anyone messaged her yet pointing out she’s not supposed to be using a filter when advertising beauty products?

No but someone should. Also, when she is yacking on about all her Nu Skin crap shouldn’t she also be putting that as an AD as well as she is effectively promoting her own company!?

There is no way that she will stop using the filters, that would expose the lies she spouts about the nuskin miracle creams that get rid of her lines.

Also, no holidays for a year but she can’t wait to ditch Henry and fly off to Mauritius!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
True, she is a different person under that filter. Sometimes she posts a photo without a filter and she’s unrecognisable! Such a scammer

Reactions: 1
Presuming Vic reads here on the daily going by today’s stories.....

Pushing hard for that holiday today aren’t you Vic!! Glad you switched your filters off for transparency, could do a better job of disclosing AD’s tho.
Why not set up another page for the beauty products to spare the rest of us who don’t want to use that crap but are interested in home stuff?

The new story from yesterday with the talor garden furniture swipe up 3k deffo gifted absolutely no mention of ad..head