House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Network Marketing is the devil in many disguises. Only the top very small % make that kind of money and she is using her “home account” to push skincare which frankly she knows F all about. Does she have any qualification to sell skin care past the blurb she is given by her upline, FB group or team call..... NOPE! If it was the makeup she was selling fair enough but skincare should be left to people who have a deeper understanding IMO. I wish she would just F off and make a new page for her crappy products!!!
It’s people like Vic who spoil Instagram, I have lost complete respect for her and many others pushing this crap. I don’t believe a word she says any more as she is now highly money motivated and not motivated to tell the truth.
She also uses a filter constantly which is false advertising for her products. She claims it’s her safety blanket..... get over it hun, we all know what you really look like, a filter makes little to no difference. If she is going to talk the talk, she needs to walk the walk!

Reactions: 5
Keep it up Vic, losing the filters is step one, next up declare all gifted tat.

Reactions: 2
Does it make you laugh how she thinks only one person dislikes her and that we are all the same people 😂 cute.

Wonder what she’ll do when she’s flogged the arse off Lumi Shpasss what’s next for queen Vic to make a quick buck off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes admitted Before about having botox and is now saying she doesnt have many lines on her forhead and it looks good for being 41 because of that pricey cream, wtf 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Her face looks like an ironing board why does she always film at that strange side downward angle 🤔 and no your skin doesn’t look good for 42 it looks stretched to duck and shinier than the sun

• Haha
She doesn’t like the paint anymore!? 😳 didn’t the company specifically make a whiter version of the paint with her and it’s everywhere in her house 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

She doesn’t like the paint anymore!? 😳 didn’t the company specifically make a whiter version of the paint with her and it’s everywhere in her house 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes I’m sure you are correct, she did mention the other week that she wanted a change on that wall. She was also looking for new chairs the other week, today they are up for sale and the pink/green grasses in the dining room.

Reactions: 1
I used to love Victoria’s account, but sick to death if that awful lumy spa machine. It’s boring and she’s trying to flog it to us all the time.
Shame her account is all about advertising now, I really enjoyed her stories and posts before

Reactions: 3
I used to love Victoria’s account, but sick to death if that awful lumy spa machine. It’s boring and she’s trying to flog it to us all the time.
Shame her account is all about advertising now, I really enjoyed her stories and posts before
How!? 😳

• Haha
I felt awful for her yesterday she was exhausted I can’t believe she managed to get her hair and nails done AND pick her kid up from nursery all in one day, poor sod 🤣

• Haha
Is it just me that thinks her skin looks absolutely shite? Her under eye lines look exactly the same, her skin looks like orange peel and theirs not a Lumi Spa on this earth that will get rid of those jowls!! 🤯 Just go back to botox and fillers because you looked miles better when you used them 🙈

• Haha
I wish she'd give these diet products a rest, she's been going on about them for ages and that story of her in leggings and a crop top did not scream exante success to me 😳

• Haha
I wish she'd give these diet products a rest, she's been going on about them for ages and that story of her in leggings and a crop top did not scream exante success to me 😳
I‘m sure she’s not sticking to it rigidly, I think some days are a no go with the Exante products. She lost about 6/7 lbs the first week and then the second week stayed the same, same with the exercise not sure she’s doing that either 🤦🏼‍♀️

I‘m sure she’s not sticking to it rigidly, I think some days are a no go with the Exante products. She lost about 6/7 lbs the first week and then the second week stayed the same, same with the exercise not sure she’s doing that either 🤦🏼‍♀️
She should be like a super model by now surely, eating nowt but a bar and shake for breakfast and lunch then a healthy tea.
Something is a miss somewhere lol

• Haha