House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anddddd now she’s bought a peleton when we all know she won’t use it. What a tool I can’t follow her anymore, can’t believe I used to like her content ✋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anddddd now she’s bought a peleton when we all know she won’t use it. What a tool I can’t follow her anymore, can’t believe I used to like her content ✋🏼
Her husband must be very understanding considering she doesn’t work, oh wait yes she does! She’s a business woman! A pyramid scheme glorified Avon caller

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitley reads about herself on here because she’s had Henry for the first time in her stories quite a bit lately and a peek of his bedroom a “little” messy with a few toys

Reactions: 3
She’s definitley reads about herself on here because she’s had Henry for the first time in her stories quite a bit lately and a peek of his bedroom a “little” messy with a few toys
All the influencers read their Tattle threads, they would be lost without our input for their content 😆😂🤣

What an eye sore thats going to be, it'll be a 2 minute wonder

Reactions: 4
Has she actually said she has ordered a Peloton? I believe there is a massive wait list for them so she will have to wait a couple of months until she gets it.

Reactions: 1
Has she actually said she has ordered a Peloton? I believe there is a massive wait list for them so she will have to wait a couple of months until she gets it.
She has ordered for 2 people and at checkout it stated June delivery 😂🤣😆

She has 😳

Reactions: 1
oh great, now the will be flooding her stories with her referral code so she can get credits 🥴
haha that will be her next thing, I actually looked at buying the peleton a couple of months ago myself but feel like it was really overpriced for what it actually is... plus old vic couldn’t stick to it even if there was superglue on the seat

• Haha
Bloody hell £1750.00 for the basic bike and the All access membership is separate. Obviously the Lumi Spa pays well 🙄😂😆

All she needs to do is go running with their husky, a waist belt lead about £15.00 👍🏻
She would be as fit as a butchers dog after a couple of weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope you’ve not forgotten it’s her birthday today and she’s 41, we don’t need to see everything post that your tagged in Vic; we get it hun.

She’s not a happy person, constantly changing the house; boredom maybe; who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

She‘s waiting on a delivery of a chair for the garage conversion and some new cupboards for the utility room, I never understood the reasoning behind the removal of the sink.

That huge clock from the utility room is up for sale as are the bedside tables from their bedroom.

If I was constantly changing the house up, my husband would be beside himself as he hates change 🙄

Still being trolled 😆🤣😂

Attachments

Last edited:
I can’t stand her and haven’t followed for ages. I do hope she isn’t using a filter when she advertises that lumi spa though as that can now be reported to the asa