House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first message was spot on, but she still blocked them. She appears very negative and doesn’t appear very happy with her life, maybe disappointed that no deliveries came today 🤷🏼‍♀️ The past year has been hard on everyone, we have all had special holidays cancelled, crap birthday celebrations, etc; put on your big girl pants and give yourself a good shake. As they say things can only get better, but it will take time.
Disappointed she has a 3 year old in her 40’s no she doesn’t like it does our vic she’s made that pretty clear a few times

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Disappointed she has a 3 year old in her 40’s no she doesn’t like it does our vic she’s made that pretty clear a few times
Funny thing is she blocks quite a few random accounts. I think she goes around looking at smaller accounts who are gifted products then blocks them and then messages that company. A friend of mine was advertising for two companies and she blocked her. The next month she was advertising both companies with gifted products

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Funny thing is she blocks quite a few random accounts. I think she goes around looking at smaller accounts who are gifted products then blocks them and then messages that company. A friend of mine was advertising for two companies and she blocked her. The next month she was advertising both companies with gifted products
Wow you really are an @Onlinedetective arnt yeh 😂

• Haha
She mentioned on her story today that she has help on a Wednesday and there was a captain saying “Can you hear Henry pestering Chelsea” all I could hear was a little boy having fun and playing 🙄

She mentioned on her story today that she has help on a Wednesday and there was a captain saying “Can you hear Henry pestering Chelsea” all I could hear was a little boy having fun and playing 🙄
help around the house because she’s obviously so busy 🙄

• Haha
help around the house because she’s obviously so busy 🙄
Just had a thought, Henry won’t be at nursery as they are closed. She won’t be able to clean her already clean home with him around, is Chelsea the cleaner or the child minder 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
See that’s what is so wrong with these “instagrammers” especially this mrs holcroft , now she has just admitted she was “influenced” to buy the sayin hair wrap at a whopping £499 treated herself she said , which is fine (but if it’s anything like the hairdryer she wil be disappointed as it’s not all it’s hyped up to be) ...... but did she have to share that info with all her followers??? NO she didn’t but she just can’t help herself am suprised people are still following her self absorbed at it’s best

Reactions: 5
Just had a thought, Henry won’t be at nursery as they are closed. She won’t be able to clean her already clean home with him around, is Chelsea the cleaner or the child minder 🤷🏼‍♀️
probably the child minder, she makes it quite clear she has no interest in looking after that poor boy

• Sad
Why would anyone buy a skincare product from someone who uses filters to demonstrate it? If it's that good, show us the effect it really has ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
probably the child minder, she makes it quite clear she has no interest in looking after that poor boy
That is so very sad, her lifestyle is not child friendly; hopefully his dad steps us.

I often wonder about that poor husky, he never looks happy and they are dogs that need mega exercise. Never seen his dog bed, bowls or toys, again quite sad really.

Reactions: 4
Why would anyone buy a skincare product from someone who uses filters to demonstrate it? If it's that good, show us the effect it really has ;)
Doesn’t she have Botox, fillers and lips, I remember her stating that it was MOT day 🤣😂 I personally wouldn’t purchase for these reasons.

Doesn’t she have Botox, fillers and lips, I remember her stating that it was MOT day 🤣😂 I personally wouldn’t purchase for these reasons.
yesss haha, she deffo does I remember she always used to go on about her filler so everyone knew she had it because obviously she’s so cool...

At least she doesn’t use the stupid mouse ear filter anymore, I do love how she thinks she’s only got one single troll though, whatever makes you sleep at night hun 😂

• Haha
Howling at the “weeds” she’s received an tried to sell ther subscription box they looked dead 😂

Yes go on vic show everyone who’s struggling the massive clothes order (you forgot ) what you ordered she’s grinding my beard am gunna have to unfollow she’s vile and as for lumi spa my friends a dermatologist and has told me as a skin routine it’s fine does the job but it does NOT and will NOT get rid of any fine lines or smile lines no cream or gadget on this earth will do that apart from fillers just shows you they will say anything to make money

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Howling at the “weeds” she’s received an tried to sell ther subscription box they looked dead 😂

Yes go on vic show everyone who’s struggling the massive clothes order (you forgot ) what you ordered she’s grinding my beard am gunna have to unfollow she’s vile and as for lumi spa my friends a dermatologist and has told me as a skin routine it’s fine does the job but it does NOT and will NOT get rid of any fine lines or smile lines no cream or gadget on this earth will do that apart from fillers just shows you they will say anything to make money
100% agree with your comment on the lumi

Omg read the room Vic ... read the room.

the air wrap, does she love it .. no... but she’s an Instagram hun so she’s going to keep it anyway AND buy the Dyson hairdryer

JOKE

• Haha
Is England not in lockdown? How is she allowed a cleaner in her home?
Why does she need a cleaner, she doesn’t work and hasn’t done since she had Henry. The little lad is normally at nursery most days, she’s not an essential worker so no child care, this is probably why Chelsea comes to clean on a Wednesday as struggling looking after Henry.