House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad isn’t it, that poor kid she’s cold as ice with him looks like maybe she just had him because her husband wanted to, she’s a strange mum

Reactions: 5
Poor ole vic ahhh .... listen pls can you stop putting kids bows in your hair it looks ridiculous at your age , am friends with 2 influencers and I compare everyone to them , one has been mindful of the situation and how she keeps her page going my other friend did not from the start they , I too have a jaquzi and enjoy it coz I bloody paid for it (if any of her followers think there was no sort of commission made in some way then your as deluded as her ) an yeah vic it’s ok duck we are not saying you don’t care about the “starving kids” were asking to be less throw it about kind of confetti kind of look .....maybe make that a challenge this year.......”how to be more mindful” I have the neighbours kids round in summer an my kids love it we enjoy it with family too we’ve had some great parties ours is a 8 seater ,

Saturday night we’d been in ours an also had a drink I wanted to post pics on my insta and Facebook but stopped meself because my friends an some of my family are really struggling , my point Victoria is I don’t have so many thousands following me like you do, and am pretty sure you will have pissed some of them off

Reactions: 1
Poor ole vic ahhh .... listen pls can you stop putting kids bows in your hair it looks ridiculous at your age , am friends with 2 influencers and I compare everyone to them , one has been mindful of the situation and how she keeps her page going my other friend did not from the start they , I too have a jaquzi and enjoy it coz I bloody paid for it (if any of her followers think there was no sort of commission made in some way then your as deluded as her ) an yeah vic it’s ok duck we are not saying you don’t care about the “starving kids” were asking to be less throw it about kind of confetti kind of look .....maybe make that a challenge this year.......”how to be more mindful” I have the neighbours kids round in summer an my kids love it we enjoy it with family too we’ve had some great parties ours is a 8 seater ,

Saturday night we’d been in ours an also had a drink I wanted to post pics on my insta and Facebook but stopped meself because my friends an some of my family are really struggling , my point Victoria is I don’t have so many thousands following me like you do, and am pretty sure you will have pissed some of them off
she is very out of touch with the rest of the world, she is constantly bleeping moaning about feeling down and being negative.... and then brags about how much money she’s making?! Maybe you’re not ok HUN?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she say today she had someone in to clean her house 👀 is she not at home all day...

I see vic is showing off the hubby she stole from another woman after meeting on holiday 😂 she says “face behind the account back when I had a jawline” 😂😂😂😂 my god you thick woman we see your face all day everyday if we watch you that is I can’t believe she said “face behind the account” asif we had never seen her and her nose 🙈can’t help it am not one to rip apprarances but her nose gave me a shock last week when she turned to side profile doing her amazing lumi

It’s sad isn’t it, that poor kid she’s cold as ice with him looks like maybe she just had him because her husband wanted to, she’s a strange mum
You wouldn’t even know a kid lived in that house but I see a lot of accounts who have kids an not a toy in sight it’s sly really

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see vic is showing off the hubby she stole from another woman after meeting on holiday 😂 she says “face behind the account back when I had a jawline” 😂😂😂😂 my god you thick woman we see your face all day everyday if we watch you that is I can’t believe she said “face behind the account” asif we had never seen her and her nose 🙈can’t help it am not one to rip apprarances but her nose gave me a shock last week when she turned to side profile doing her amazing lumi

You wouldn’t even know a kid lived in that house but I see a lot of accounts who have kids an not a toy in sight it’s sly really
shes an absolute crank and so full of herself. I messaged her a few weeks back commenting on some of the negativity she was spewing and she just went of the handle and blocked me 😂 ok bye hun.

Oh my, whose rattled her cage 😂😆🤣🙄
I just don’t get full grown adults posting tit like this. If you don’t like the message, don’t bleeping reply. Don’t make out like it’s an ordeal replying to your insta messages. It’s a bleeping hobby (that seemingly pays for your gaudy tit) so stop moaning about it 🤬🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Full time job....please!
It’s what all the insta huns spout, they really do believe it’s a job running their accounts 😂🤣

I just don’t get full grown adults posting tit like this. If you don’t like the message, don’t bleeping reply. Don’t make out like it’s an ordeal replying to your insta messages. It’s a bleeping hobby (that seemingly pays for your gaudy tit) so stop moaning about it 🤬🤯
There is a delete action as well as a block action 🙄🙄🙄 she’s very good at blocking. Just delete the tit messages hun and move on.

Seriously absolutely cracked me when I saw that. She gets so aggy about the slightest thing - I bet it wasn’t even that bad she’s just a drama queen. Bore off and get a proper job you crank

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got time for her tanning though! Nice try Vic, being on your phone since opening your eyes is still not convincing me you are working full time!

• Haha
shes an absolute crank and so full of herself. I messaged her a few weeks back commenting on some of the negativity she was spewing and she just went of the handle and blocked me 😂 ok bye hun.
A few people on here have said the very same thing, see I don’t want to be blocked or I would message especially this week she lives a life of Riley an still complains 🤷🏽‍♀️

Full time job....please!
It was the “how much effort it takes for her to message everyone back AND be kind” ok vik didn’t expect anything less ur that self absorbed and wow what a surprise she’s gone for the “white” in the tiles am so so shocked

Got time for her tanning though! Nice try Vic, being on your phone since opening your eyes is still not convincing me you are working full time!
And left her hands and face white 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
pyramid scheme, might as well sell juice plus babe

Henry is having lunch on his iPad, god forbid she actually sat with him instead of flogging random shite
Will she be making a decent income from the Lumispa, or is it the ones above her?

I thought that was a bit much, poor lad eating on his own; was he in another room do you think?

On another note where is the husky Mika, you hardly see her; probably confined to the utility room.

The first message shown by Ms Lumi was actually really sweet, whoever sent it was just trying to give advice, there was nothing awful in it at all. The second was on another level but she treated them both the same way! She is just after sympathy and I agree with everything that was said in the first!

The same person 🤣 because god forbid more than one person should think she’s a bloody cretin 😂

The first message was spot on, but she still blocked them. She appears very negative and doesn’t appear very happy with her life, maybe disappointed that no deliveries came today 🤷🏼‍♀️ The past year has been hard on everyone, we have all had special holidays cancelled, crap birthday celebrations, etc; put on your big girl pants and give yourself a good shake. As they say things can only get better, but it will take time.

Reactions: 2
She’s gifted items and then makes the tagged companies name so small and puts it right next to the filter name. So sneaky and I’d be gutted if that was my company

Reactions: 1