House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So annoying seeing her moaning she’s in a mood I mean everyone is allowed to have down days but she can’t be feeling as down as many seeing as she has came on whilst making sure her makeup and hair was done so yeah I agree snap out if it it’s not like you have to go to work whist your having your “moody Monday”
Moody Monday got her a nice big gifted bouquet though!!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 1
Moody Monday got her a nice big gifted bouquet though!!! 😡😡😡
I think a lot of these “instagrammers” know what they are doing when they say there not feeling themselves , or say they’ve been “trolled” ther ecstatic a few days later with their freebies “a really kind company have sent them”

Oh there’s a shock she’s advertising a hot tub company only a few days ago she was asking for company’s that sell hot tubs probably hoping some company would slide into her ‘thousands’ of DMs to offer it for free

Just had a nosy shes so sly and fake..cant abide her ,hiding the ad again 🤷‍♀️
Why did she even bother with the invisible ad? I guess it’s there to abide by the rules altho she mustn’t have actually ready the rules as it has to be marked CLEARLY not hidden hun. Time to get reported I think

Why did she even bother with the invisible ad? I guess it’s there to abide by the rules altho she mustn’t have actually ready the rules as it has to be marked CLEARLY not hidden hun. Time to get reported I think
Sneaky move, like a lot of them , but she is on another level she almost thinks she’s above herself mind

Reactions: 2
I really don't understand how she can be so exhausted all of the time...she doesn't do anything :rolleyes: She's obviously got nothing else to change in the house...everything is as white and bland as possible...so all she now talks about is Lumi Spa, and it's relentless.

I really don't understand how she can be so exhausted all of the time...she doesn't do anything :rolleyes: She's obviously got nothing else to change in the house...everything is as white and bland as possible...so all she now talks about is Lumi Spa, and it's relentless.
I know right? On her story yesterday she said how happy she was with how it looks all “cozy” there really is nothing cozy about her home it’s bland and clinical looking,and does not look lived in , she has a little boy where are all his toys ! but I cannot help but laugh when I click on her story and see her sat there with that MASSIVE bow in her hair sat with her lumi spa routine “again” , I mean is there any need in the size of the bow it just looks pathetic giving her age

So today she is bored again and has nothing to say.....oh but wait here come more Lumispa deals, is it still Black Friday because with the relentless ads and promotions you would think it was! She really needs to get a grip, she has nothing to complain about in her life....absolutely nothing.

• Haha
How many times does she need to say there’s no more lumi deals get it tonight then next day new deals then no deals then new deals Jesus the thing isn’t making a difference to your old hag Botox face

Reactions: 3
She's back on the Lumi Spa again this morning...if she really made that much money she wouldn't be talking about it. All these pyramid schemes are the same, bragging about the amazing commissions they've earn't and how it's the best company they've ever worked for 😂

She's back on the Lumi Spa again this morning...if she really made that much money she wouldn't be talking about it. All these pyramid schemes are the same, bragging about the amazing commissions they've earn't and how it's the best company they've ever worked for 😂
I don’t know much about those pyramid schemes is it the same as FM ? But how many times did she have to mention and grin about how much money she has just earned in this past month! A month when thousands are struggling and hundreds are dreading Xmas , if it was a different time of year then smile away an say it as much as you want but I think for someone with a platform like hers to keep mentioning it as much as she did was very insensitive ,

I don’t know much about those pyramid schemes is it the same as FM ? But how many times did she have to mention and grin about how much money she has just earned in this past month! A month when thousands are struggling and hundreds are dreading Xmas , if it was a different time of year then smile away an say it as much as you want but I think for someone with a platform like hers to keep mentioning it as much as she did was very insensitive ,
Yeah i think it's the same as FM. I agree, so insensitive given the current situation, i don't think she has any appreciation of the circumstances of her followers.

Just had a nosy shes so sly and fake..cant abide her ,hiding the ad again 🤷‍♀️
I can’t even see where she has put “ad” in that pic she’s so sneaky isn’t she

Brows look shite Vicky hunView attachment 331945
Her nose 😳 am never one to pull someone’s appearance down but I did get a shock when she turned and showed her side profile and saw the size of her nose! Maybe that’s why she never really shows her side in profile 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor Vic, feeling so down because she actually has to look after Henry! What a bind.

I can’t even see where she has put “ad” in that pic she’s so sneaky isn’t she

Her nose 😳 am never one to pull someone’s appearance down but I did get a shock when she turned and showed her side profile and saw the size of her nose! Maybe that’s why she never really shows her side in profile 😳
That’s why she used those cringe Snapchat filters for so long. You aren’t 15 Victoria!

It’s her personality that’s the ugliest