House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will walk to Dublin to get a flight if this one got a free trip. It definitely is though, has to be, with the sign like!

Reactions: 3
Not a fan of hers but there were several people photographed today for the first flight back since 2020. I am surprised she posed for the photo tho. Not a mention of the trip on her own page !!

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of hers but there were several people photographed today for the first flight back since 2020. I am surprised she posed for the photo tho. Not a mention of the trip on her own page !!
That’s because it’s promotional and she will need to edit the content. She did post the other day saying she was packing for a holiday for 7…and why would she take the kids out of school….surely that’s frowned upon. Can’t wait to see all her frumpy dresses and oversized clothes.

Reactions: 1
If this is a freebie, it's a disgrace.

But wait till you see comments from people that follow, "you deserve it" or " amazing, so well deserved".
Like you normally do when you see no marks from the insta world gifted ludicrous holidays for absolutely doing nothing. It shows the intelligence of their followers.

if she can afford a substitute mammy every day she can well afford to foot her own holiday.

If this is a freebie, it's a disgrace.

But wait till you see comments from people that follow, "you deserve it" or " amazing, so well deserved".
Like you normally do when you see no marks from the insta world gifted ludicrous holidays for absolutely doing nothing. It shows the intelligence of their followers.
But the people commenting are other Huns/beggars.

Reactions: 1
That’s because it’s promotional and she will need to edit the content. She did post the other day saying she was packing for a holiday for 7…and why would she take the kids out of school….surely that’s frowned upon. Can’t wait to see all her frumpy dresses and oversized clothes.
And her a teacher

It’s pathetic to be using prerecorded content flogging revive active shite when she is clearly on holiday. Beggy only ever promotes revive active when she has a discount. I don’t for one second believe revive is a ‘constant’ in Beggy’s routine. Beggy Battle the bullshitter

Reactions: 6
She won't want other teachers knowing she's one of those people teachers give out about

Those sun loungers look pretty cheap and nasty. She’s not in a 5 star resort, that’s for sure

haha the flight must have killed her 4 hours she couldn't get away from them first for everything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
haha the flight must have killed her 4 hours she couldn't get away from them first for everything
It’s gas that for all of her posting of the kids, there isn’t one this week on their first family holiday abroad. Unless it’s gifted and there’s going to be a monumental video when she returns home …. Cos she doesn’t want people knowing where she’s staying (not that you’d want to by the looks of the grotty sun loungers)

I could live without seeing Baz in a wifebeater and her in shorts. She obvs staying in Princesa Yaiza in Playa Blanca.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.