House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got a glimpse of her in pics of punchestown not sure whats going on with her but I didn't recognise her and wonder who the older woman was in the picture 🙈

Reactions: 3
Just got a glimpse of her in pics of punchestown not sure whats going on with her but I didn't recognise her and wonder who the older woman was in the picture 🙈
Yes, it’s quite the experience when someone else posts a picture of Beggy vs Beggy’s pics of Beggy. No doubt she’s wearing something frumpy and is breaking her leg with a strappy sandal. Schoolgirl error 🤣

What in the name of God has she got stuck on her head for Punchestown:sick: it's like a bird exploded on her head I mean vomited on her she's a holy show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What in the name of God has she got stuck on her head for Punchestown:sick: it's like a bird exploded on her head I mean vomited on her she's a holy show
Seriously ?? ! Has she any idea what she looks like ? Rhetorical question ladies ...I am about to start laughing and may not be able to stop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was she thinking with this pink monstrosity it looks like she picked it up from the undertakers I thought a bird vomited on her head until I zoomed in how was she a judge she looked awkward in the photos the fun police need to pay her a visit ASAP

Reactions: 4
I stopped following her yonks ago and even stopped following her Tattle thread that’s how fecking annoying I found her. But I had to come here for the post-Punchestown bants. WTAF is she like?????! How did she look at herself in the mirror when she tried on that outfit and think, oh year I look amazing, that’ll do me perfectly for the races. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stopped following her yonks ago and even stopped following her Tattle thread that’s how fecking annoying I found her. But I had to come here for the post-Punchestown bants. WTAF is she like?????! How did she look at herself in the mirror when she tried on that outfit and think, oh year I look amazing, that’ll do me perfectly for the races. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think she needs a collab with specsavers cos her eyesight is failing her badly. I’m baffled that she persists in wearing frumpy oversized clothes. She’s clearly unhappy with her body and tries to cover up but gets it wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME. The head piece was horrific. Less is more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.