House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind would take style advice from Beggy. Everything she wears is oversized and frumpy. She has terrible fashion sense. And she filter’s herself to death….the real Beggy looks very different to filtered Beggy ….

I’d throw the €25 in the fire before I’d book this sort of trash

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who in their right mind would take style advice from Beggy. Everything she wears is oversized and frumpy. She has terrible fashion sense. And she filter’s herself to death….the real Beggy looks very different to filtered Beggy ….

The mind boggles

Reactions: 2

€25 to listen to a washed up teacher drone on. No thanks!!!
She absolutely doesn't have the personality to hold an audiences attention.
The audacity of this one thinking she's a celeb. Her page is a bore fest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
€25 to listen to a washed up teacher drone on. No thanks!!!
She absolutely doesn't have the personality to hold an audiences attention.
The audacity of this one thinking she's a celeb. Her page is a bore fest
Something tells me she’ll have a “non speaking” role. She’s sour as hell - No personality and absolutely no confidence or credibility.

Also Orla Sheridan is all about sustainability and 30 wears etc. Beggy is the absolute opposite of this. Their go to market message is completely misaligned.

I’m disgusted that Orla Sheridan is teaming up with Sarah. She’s much better than that.

I’m disgusted that Orla Sheridan is teaming up with Sarah. She’s much better than that.
I’d say their agency is forcing it. I don’t see what Beggy brings to the table here. She has no style and no credibility whatsoever so I fail to see how she is relevant…

Reactions: 1
The pouting and posing out of her in the last few posts I'm scarlet for her she's got serious camel toe in some pics she's got heavy dumpy little legs the botox is out of control🤣anyone else notice she takes more pics of the twin that's like Barrykins imagine paying 25 yo-yos to watch her flogging clothes in Brown Thomas how didOrla Sheridan get roped into that with ropey auld Beggy
---
The button was barely closing the trousers🤣she's an awful clown

Last edited:
The pouting and posing out of her in the last few posts I'm scarlet for her she's got serious camel toe in some pics she's got heavy dumpy little legs the botox is out of control🤣anyone else notice she takes more pics of the twin that's like Barrykins imagine paying 25 yo-yos to watch her flogging clothes in Brown Thomas how didOrla Sheridan get roped into that with ropey auld Beggy
---
The button was barely closing the trousers🤣she's an awful clown
The clothes are shocking on her. She’s heavy on the bottom half and wears baggy clothes to try and cover up. I can tell you one thing…she’s nothing like the instagram pics in real life and she’s sour as hell

• Haha
Would love to see her in real life- see more of Baz than her .Surprised he hasn't got his own instsa page the way he loves himself

Reactions: 2
The clothes are shocking on her. She’s heavy on the bottom half and wears baggy clothes to try and cover up. I can tell you one thing…she’s nothing like the instagram pics in real life and she’s sour as hell
I know she's a,sour auld trout I'm from Ballina and knew her when she was a teenager
---
I know someone who used to mind the kids and apparently he's lovely and she's a walking witch

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was in BT in the week - out of all the clothes there was probably one item I would have bought and they didn't have my size (14) so why on earth they pick Sahara whoo looks awful in everything she wears is beyond me .All the clothes shown were unwearable by anyone who isn't a professional model and even then looking questionable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.