House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only 40 but looks at least 50 if not mid 50s šŸ˜‚the botox and her fabulous fashion sensešŸ’© make her look like Madonna in bad health I reckon our Sahara will be back teaching soon with the way our country is going the huns will be a dying breed soon

Reactions: 3
We have a comfortable life and pay a HUGE amount of tax each year and get nothing for our kids and it doesn't bother me as we don't need it. Next year if we don't earn as much we'll get family tax benefit to help us out.
If we decide tomorrow to head home to Ireland we can sign up and get child benefit even though we haven't lived at home for over 10yrs.
In my opinion if you don't need it why would you want it and not want it to go to into other services.
Define ā€œneedā€. Iā€™ve never qualified for anything thatā€™s means tested and while we are comfortable enough we are not rich.
Often ā€œhigher earnersā€ which can start at ā‚¬60k combined income for the crĆØche grant for example, have taken on a lot of extra work & responsibility to earn that money. Itā€™s unfair that they then qualify for nothing.
I work almost full time and until this budget got about ā‚¬16 a week per child for my creche fees as I only qualify for a universal grant.
Child benefit aside there are many people in Ireland getting state support where they could work additional hours etc. For example, my Mum needs her carer to do extra hours but if her carer doesnā€™t want to as sheā€™s lose her benefits.
Iā€™ve no objection to those genuinely in need receiving generous state support. But thatā€™s not how the social welfare system in Ireland actually works and until it does Iā€™ll be keeping my child benefit which is something back for the hours I work, responsibilities I have & level of tax I pay.

Reactions: 6
ā‚¬319 for those feather earrings and them pure rotten. I would call them ā€˜noveltyā€™ as opposed to ā€˜statementā€™. Sarah is getting too much money on the social welfare with all her child benefits if thatā€™s what sheā€™s spending her money on.

Reactions: 4
ā‚¬319 for those feather earrings and them pure rotten. I would call them ā€˜noveltyā€™ as opposed to ā€˜statementā€™. Sarah is getting too much money on the social welfare with all her child benefits if thatā€™s what sheā€™s spending her money on.
It is a controversial thing to say but I think a lot of child welfare payments aren't spent on the child

I am off Avoca as well :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
It is a controversial thing to say but I think a lot of child welfare payments aren't spent on the child

It

It depends if you are a working parent, child care costs eat the child benefit and then some. If youā€™re not working Iā€™d say youā€™d still easily spend that on food, clothes and shelter for your child per month ++

The hack of Beggy modelling the shoes for Russell and Bromley she's a holy show she really thinks shes the dogs bollocks gorgeous looking absolutely loves herself I'm no oil painting but I wouldnt be pouting and posing if I had doggy dentures and botox wonder is she below in Enniscrone in this weather probably is

Reactions: 1
The hack of Beggy modelling the shoes for Russell and Bromley she's a holy show she really thinks shes the dogs bollocks gorgeous looking absolutely loves herself I'm no oil painting but I wouldnt be pouting and posing if I had doggy dentures and botox wonder is she below in Enniscrone in this weather probably is
Never leaves the place. However the swimming seems to have died on its arse much like every other thing she does ā€¦ the bed run and all that crap.

Reactions: 2
The bed run was stale like herself she's making apple tarts now
Halloween will give her content šŸŽƒ decorating the house. Then it will be decorating the house for Christmas, sheā€™ll probably do that shite live cooking thing she did with that yoke down in corkā€¦.sheā€™ll be flogging expensive advent calendars in no time.

Obvs thereā€™ll be loads of weekends away, nights out and the compulsory prickinā€™ around in BTā€™s trying on clothes with her mate from Foxford, Orla Sheridan.

I think if she done cooking reels she'd be alot more relatable then again she'd probably trot out that vodka pasta that seems like the only thing she knows how to cook Its her resting witch face that's puts me off Sahara is such a charming ball of misery

Is she in Italy really has she no shame those poor kids left by her again she's seriously not mother material at all. she compared the size of her pizza to her daughter such a f*"*wit

• Sad
Why bring one child and embarrass her by comparing her size to a pizza and wait until they're back at school she really has no brains at all god she's such a silly moo

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.