House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why bring one child and embarrass her by comparing her size to a pizza and wait until they're back at school she really has no brains at all god she's such a silly moo
I don’t understand bringing just one child. I mean, the next little fella must be thinking ‘why is she going and I’m not’. Kids remember these things. It’s bizarre they way the split them up consistently.

Hold up lads… they’re at a !family’ wedding. Maeve and Fabio. And because Beggy posted this, a quick google search brings you to the couples wedding website.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand bringing just one child. I mean, the next little fella must be thinking ‘why is she going and I’m not’. Kids remember these things. It’s bizarre they way the split them up consistently.

Hold up lads… they’re at a !family’ wedding. Maeve and Fabio. And because Beggy posted this, a quick google search brings you to the couples wedding website.
They also left 2 behind last yr and went to powerscourt... Bizarre. And absolutely they'll remember

How do you know that.... I'm hoping it's not true!
Beggy posted the names of the couple getting married… Maeve and Fabio. Type their names plus ‘wedding website’ in to google. On the RSVP section tyke in Battle and hey presto, entire family invited. Type I her maiden name … all invited.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Beggy posted the names of the couple getting married… Maeve and Fabio. Type their names plus ‘wedding website’ in to google. On the RSVP section tyke in Battle and hey presto, entire family invited. Type I her maiden name … all invited.
why when u go further is it only Sarah and Barry invited to day 2. are they gonna abandon the child

• Haha
  • Wow
why when u go further is it only Sarah and Barry invited to day 2. are they gonna abandon the child
I didn’t check day 2 🤣🤣🤣🤣 great investigative work @whocarez 🤣🤣

Wow, not a very secure website. You can keep clicking and see accepts/declines/dietary restrictions/song choice/message for couple

Then again is Sahara hadn’t posted the couples names it wouldn’t even have been possible to find this info. Cringed when read the bit about a few pennies for the pot for their honeymoon…

Last edited:
Her outfit for the wedding was cack she looked like an ice-cream her fashion sense and style is horrendous

• Haha
Who in the name of god does she have in her life that is willing to mind 5 or in this case 4 children while they jet off. I’m lucky to have family who help but once a year if we are lucky for a night up the road. Even thinking of an au pair etc surely they wouldn’t be willing to mind 4 for a long weekend and do school run etc 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Who in the name of god does she have in her life that is willing to mind 5 or in this case 4 children while they jet off. I’m lucky to have family who help but once a year if we are lucky for a night up the road. Even thinking of an au pair etc surely they wouldn’t be willing to mind 4 for a long weekend and do school run etc 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Even having the option, how could you do that and especially bring one and not the others. I dunno what these pair are at!

the kids must be looking for attention today.. I mean connection
I was just about to post about this their kids obviously are used to her and Baz been absent parents they're obviously not able for parenthood and all the responsibilities that come with it poor kids are just cash cows to them especially the twins awful to have your childhood played out on camera 24/7 these 2 clowns are just abysmal parents anyone notice how horrible and shiny Beggys face looked from the Botox and fillers in the wedding photos

the kids must be looking for attention today.. I mean connection
It’s hardly surprising the kids are so disengaged with her. They don’t know her. She’s never at home. They probably think she’s the babysitter!!

I was just about to post about this their kids obviously are used to her and Baz been absent parents they're obviously not able for parenthood and all the responsibilities that come with it poor kids are just cash cows to them especially the twins awful to have your childhood played out on camera 24/7 these 2 clowns are just abysmal parents anyone notice how horrible and shiny Beggys face looked from the Botox and fillers in the wedding photos
Ah stop, her face is so shiny you have to put on sunglasses looking at her. And the lip fillers have given her a ledge on her top lip. And let’s not mention the dentures…Shergar Battle 🐎

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.