House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on top of all this her culinary talents stretch to apple tart, scones ,spag bol and vodka pasta . Wow

Reactions: 2
And on top of all this her culinary talents stretch to apple tart, scones ,spag bol and vodka pasta . Wow
Don’t forget the sourdough bread she learned to make in Dublin.
Her content is so limited if you didn’t watch her for a month, you’d miss nothing..

Reactions: 4
Now kids scoot ahead there and hold hands so I can tell all of Instagram your the best of friends
#u2canhaveitall

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What grates my nerves is I'm a person who's been born and reared in Ballina who knows Beggy from teenagers she's always been a cold fish with zero personality btw with a passion for a blue tie dye long skirt and black hoodies god she thought she was gorgeous but since her influencing gained momentum everyone including me who went bush lushing with her and watched her shift the lads by god she could go through them are now just dirt on her shoe we all have a great laugh about it as the saying goes don't kick those you meet on the way up cos you have to meet them on the way down oh Beggy the list is long but distinguished😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it me or is Beggy Battles kitchen floor absolutely filthy just seen her filming Theo rolling around and first thing I copped was the filthy cracked tiles not safe for kids

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is Beggy Battles kitchen floor absolutely filthy just seen her filming Theo rolling around and first thing I copped was the filthy cracked tiles not safe for kids
We were talking about that on here before. Yes the tiles always seem to be filthy and some badly cracked. But her kitchen presses and badly chipped as well and always look dirty.

I’m a clean freak. Maybe it’s the filter she uses…but the tiles are cracked…
Are they? They are a natural stone tile so wouldn’t expect them to not have some blemishes or marks. I didn’t see any obvious cracks. It’s a kitchen floor in a house with 7 people

Reactions: 1
I've got 6 kids my house is not Buckingham Palace never will be but my kitchen tiles are in alot better shape than hers and I've them down the last 10 years

I work 4 days a week to support my kids Beggy was in bed early last night cos she had mouth ulcers styes in her eyes which I get and are painful AF plus she was in her words tired in general looking after the 5

It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic. Didn’t stop her going out Saturday night tho. Or did she get dressed up in brown and beige to sit at home. Another awful outfit btw.

Rocking up to The Broken Jug or Bar Square in that gorgeous ensemble🤢on a Saturday night with sore eyes and mouth what was she going doing stand there pouting and preening like a fool the mouth ulcer is probably from too much lip filler she'd melt in the heat of the pub she's that much plastic on her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.