House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kitchen floor? Wouldn’t be surprised…it’s in bits…cracked and broken tiles plus it always looks dirty…
No it seems to be a wooden floor, she was showing archers wooden floors last week, which i thought was a begging gig which it probably is...but like changing your floors after a few yrs!!!!!

Reactions: 3
She strikes me as one who is never happy with anything. That door isn't painted a year! She's painting her kitchen and I reckon the floors like is she even 5 yrs in the house?

Not a hope she made that wreath, not a hope!

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her for a tutorial on how she made the wreath to which she replied hopefully fir the next one ! Better get practicing Sarah..People are so gullible

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off track but seen as she's also ballina il put it here. I see Laura Nash is hosting events another wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.