House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walked straight into her today. Christ she’s wrecked. And clearly does a lot of filtering on her her pics. She’s much heavier than her instagram posts.
Oooh ! Tell us more ! Did she have a puss on her face & unkept hair !!

Reactions: 1
Her baking 😳 if she was teaching the kiddies it would be perfect. So basic! show us something decent Sarah bet you can't

Reactions: 3
Her baking 😳 if she was teaching the kiddies it would be perfect. So basic! show us something decent Sarah bet you can't
No, she can’t…her cooking and baking is very entry level
Those ‘M.C Hammer Time’ trousers are the worst I’ve ever seen, my eyes hurt!
The entire outfit was hideous. She hasn’t a clue how to dress and always dressing in boxy oversized clothes to hide her true size

Reactions: 2
How bad was the carraig donn try on? A stumpy middle aged woman with thighs as big as Beggy’s should know that wide leg trousers/jeans don’t slim her down. 🤦‍♀️
the skirt is shocking on her. It was like a collection of what not to wear

the skirt is shocking on her. It was like a collection of what not to wear
Reminder of what my Irish teacher from belmullet wore back in the 90’s and it was a bad look back then. Beggys style is very dated…big, boxy, shapeless….desperately trying to cover up her chunky bottom half. She chunky on top too…saw her the other day and she has a right pair of bingo wings.

• Haha
Reminder of what my Irish teacher from belmullet wore back in the 90’s and it was a bad look back then. Beggys style is very dated…big, boxy, shapeless….desperately trying to cover up her chunky bottom half. She chunky on top too…saw her the other day and she has a right pair of bingo wings.
Do you know her personally? You really have it in for her appearance. I’m far from a snow flake and I’m well aware this is tattle but you really do tear shreds into her in every comment on her thread. And no before you ask I’m not beggy and I don’t know her, I just find constant critique of another woman’s appearance unnecessary even if you dislike them🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know her personally? You really have it in for her appearance. I’m far from a snow flake and I’m well aware this is tattle but you really do tear shreds into her in every comment on her thread. And no before you ask I’m not beggy and I don’t know her, I just find constant critique of another woman’s appearance unnecessary even if you dislike them🤷🏻‍♀️
Correct, this is tattle 👍 Her real life appearance is very different to what she portrays on insta therefore the ’critique’ is justified 👍

If it wasn't so hot she would be in her trench coat hiding how she changes herself online

Well said!! I’m not a fan of her style, but the constant picking on her shape and figure on here reflects badly on the women making those comments. I’d love her figure, she’s after having 5 kids and still maintains her fitness to a level where she swims, partakes in some races and climbs Croke Patrick. As for the bingo wing comment from that lady, and calling her chunky?!!! That’s just pure bitterness. I’m a size 16/18……. I’d be called chunky!! Sarah Battle definitely isn’t!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.