House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
clicked on here to say the same . has she ever acknowledged it's her husband's company
Never.
And all the Huns will get complimentary passes this year to promote it…same as last year. Didn’t he have tickets on presale last year for elf town in the RDS this year?

Reactions: 4
Never.
And all the Huns will get complimentary passes this year to promote it…same as last year. Didn’t he have tickets on presale last year for elf town in the RDS this year?
oh I don't know about presale he could have

Reactions: 2
Gone again today!

Ya there was definitely talk about RDS. Can she be reported for that post? I'm shocked she doesn't promote it more ans the shebeen pub thing she never marks that as her own either.

Gone again today!

Ya there was definitely talk about RDS. Can she be reported for that post? I'm shocked she doesn't promote it more ans the shebeen pub thing she never marks that as her own either.
Distinctly remember there being a pre-sale or pre-order for the RDS. Highly entertaining considering the cost of hiring the RDS for a week let alone a month. There was also talk of Punchestown (overheard locally 🤣) but clearly hasn’t materialized. And yes, you can report her for not tagging it as #ownbrand

Does Barry run Elftown experience in Galway? Just went to look at ticket prices.. Jesus unreal for even a family of 4.. they're evening charging for babies!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Does Barry run Elftown experience in Galway? Just went to look at ticket prices.. Jesus unreal for even a family of 4.. they're evening charging for babies!
The answer is yes, he does. I believe Westport House do a really lovely Santa experience for a fraction of the cost 👍

Reactions: 1
It's insane prices. €35 each for the adults and €50 each per child. No Santa experience is EVER worth that. No matter what. The world is gone so materialistic trying to get everyone to spend spend spend but this really takes the biscuit. Pure greed on Battles part. Awful message to be sending out.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
We did elf town last year. Two adults two kids - it was very expensive ….. the kids had a great time with all the different activities on each floor and the Santa was class .. my littlest one liked the reindeers but honestly they don’t even remember it at all now. The worst Santa experience we did was Bunratty castle

It's insane prices. €35 each for the adults and €50 each per child. No Santa experience is EVER worth that. No matter what. The world is gone so materialistic trying to get everyone to spend spend spend but this really takes the biscuit. Pure greed on Battles part. Awful message to be sending out.
50€ for one child!!
2ad 2ch would be 170€
and I presume photos extra I’d say your looking at 200€ to walk away with a pic

• Wow
We did elf town last year. Two adults two kids - it was very expensive ….. the kids had a great time with all the different activities on each floor and the Santa was class .. my littlest one liked the reindeers but honestly they don’t even remember it at all now. The worst Santa experience we did was Bunratty castle
Try Westport House…believe it’s great and a family ticket is similar to a child ticket for elf town. Personally I have zero tolerance for rampant consumerism. And her busy promoting the family business without declaring it # ownbrand
You will not find more desperate than Beggy.
---
50€ for one child!!
2ad 2ch would be 170€
and I presume photos extra I’d say your looking at 200€ to walk away with a pic
Everything is extra. And APPARENTLY years back, his Da was Santa.
---
Also, Horkans Garden Center do a Santa. It’s free. Don’t know what it’s like but sher what do small kids need.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Try Westport House…believe it’s great and a family ticket is similar to a child ticket for elf town. Personally I have zero tolerance for rampant consumerism. And her busy promoting the family business without declaring it # ownbrand
You will not find more desperate than Beggy.
---

Everything is extra. And APPARENTLY years back, his Da was Santa.
---
Also, Horkans Garden Center do a Santa. It’s free. Don’t know what it’s like but sher what do small kids need.
I tried to report her there it's the most confusing website, maybe just me but I couldn't figure it out at all.

Her household has 7 people in it, yet im flabbergasted that when she shows what shes cooking for dinner, it always looks like enough for one…just about! cant put my finger on why this annoys me so much but it does.

• Haha
Her household has 7 people in it, yet im flabbergasted that when she shows what shes cooking for dinner, it always looks like enough for one…just about! cant put my finger on why this annoys me so much but it does.
There’s no way those clips are actually the family dinner… (as you know!!).

it's because someone else has fed the kids that's probably just her meal

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.