House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this midterm different because she actually brought her kids with her when she went away.
News flash rubber face it's what majority of people do every midterm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she back in Princesa Yaiza. Him in the wifebeater 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. The sun damage to her skin is unbelievable.

Reactions: 2
Is this like her 4th time to Portugal this year christ she must have more money than sense. Are they not just back the two of them?

Reactions: 3
We must take a moment to thank her for taking the time to address the factor 50 application on holidays!
Judging by the state of her skin, she’s about 40 years too late with the factor 50. She almost looks like she has some skin condition with all the blemishes

Reactions: 5
Sorry Sahara but you haven't nailed it with the "new " kitchen colours . The oldest in F&B's palette and the most boring . Other than showing off I am very surprised not to see Irish Colourtrend but then not stocked by Trevor Morrow .

Reactions: 1
Sorry Sahara but you haven't nailed it with the "new " kitchen colours . The oldest in F&B's palette and the most boring . Other than showing off I am very surprised not to see Irish Colourtrend but then not stocked by Trevor Morrow .
Did she wrangle some free paint in the end. It wasn’t for the want if begging anyway. Mind you, she hasn’t marked the posts ad or collab. Does she need a refresher on the rules of advertising for Huns?!

Sahara is selling to us here but she hasn’t marked her post transparently. We all know the Huns aren’t the brightest but surely she can read the guidance on social media advertising for influencers.

It is an offence to mislead a consumer, and influencers who fail to comply with Ireland’s consumer protection legislation may be subject to enforcement action up to and including prosecution.”

Orla Twomey, Chief Executive at the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland, said:

“Consumers shouldn’t have to question if and when they are being advertised to – it should be instantly clear. The guidance takes account of developments in influencer marketing and provides clear and straightforward guidance for influencers and brands they work with, on how to correctly and clearly label and disclose advertising content on their social media channels, to ensure that consumers are not misled.

Attachments

Good! And I am not interested in a hun's views on world peace #bandwagon
Total bandwagon hopper. She’s such a dick - on the one hand despairing over the awful things happening in Gaza and in the next breath promoting Zara. When anyone who knows the score and truly supports Palestinian rights will have boycotted them since their chief designer said awful things to a Palestinian model a couple of years back. I never go near the place anymore. Is Beggy a bit dim?
IMG_8469.jpeg

Total bandwagon hopper. She’s such a dick - on the one hand despairing over the awful things happening in Gaza and in the next breath promoting Zara. When anyone who knows the score and truly supports Palestinian rights will have boycotted them since their chief designer said awful things to a Palestinian model a couple of years back. I never go near the place anymore. Is Beggy a bit dim? View attachment 2555893
She’s not the sharpest tool in the box. Time for a new thread title…any suggestion….her content is sooooo boring she doesn’t deserve a creative thread title 🤣🤣

Thread title suggestion….I preach about Gaza while I holiday in the Princess Yaiza, dressed head to toe in Zara.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.