House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure someone has paid for it - don't know what an FOI is.Wonder if she will promote her home town ? Wouldn't be impressed if she did !
Freedom of Information Act … the right to request access to official records held by Govt Departments or other public bodies.

Considering her engagement rate is 0.87%, I can’t see there being a significant ROI on that campaign expenditure

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is this how Galway City Council spend tax payers money. There’s more to this than meets the eye. There’s some connection between his business and the city council. I’m sure a FOI request would throw up some answers…
Looks like sponsored by Galway Chamber .Why on earth pick a Mayo resident ? Must be something to do with Baz

Reactions: 3
That blue dress is the most unflattering fit...

I've thought for a while she looks like she's pregnant.. maybe an announcement soon 🧐
Yawn 🥱 wouldn’t be surprised. She’s desperate for content. The Twins are old news. And yes, she looks preggo. If she’s not, she’ll be frikin raging reading here 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Ya I've thought for a while she was pregnant, definitely looks like it in those dresses. And agree wouldn't be seen in them only for the ad, what's with the feet a mile apart....

Reactions: 2
Ya I've thought for a while she was pregnant, definitely looks like it in those dresses. And agree wouldn't be seen in them only for the ad, what's with the feet a mile apart....
That’s how the huns stand to try make their legs look skinnier. It doesn’t work 🤣

Reactions: 1
And the utter hypocrisy of promoting Black Friday deals and Foxford who have stated that they will not be involved in it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.