House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any extra tea to spill?
To be honest I think it was former employee of his and a few other people were taking part in the conversation. They were just bitching about her really and saying how he got a leg up in business and about elftown being a complete rip off, shebeen is a rip off. Apparently elf town is going to punchestown (not RDS)…

Reactions: 4
Elftown are looking for staff to play Christmas Elves and other characters I've heard he's a dose to work for

Reactions: 3
She should be charged for going to enniscrone she goes that often 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’d give up an ovary to live in Enniscrone. Only problem is she’s not liked, so she’s probably better off in the ‘Na.

Elftown are looking for staff to play Christmas Elves and other characters I've heard he's a dose to work for
That was the theme of the conversation I overheard from his former employee. He only seems interested ripping money out of people or employing people to do same. Those types of business people have a short shelf life.
There was lots of chat about the overexposure of their kids on insta…

I went to elf down probably 8/9 years ago before I knew who she was or that they owned it it wasn’t half the price it is now and was definitely nice but I can remember still thinking it was over priced but I’d one child so didn’t mind
Since then I’ve had two more and looked at going and not a hope could justify paying that money to see Santa it’s nice don’t get me wrong but no way worth what he’s charging

Reactions: 5
She's have to pay the price of a house for land in enniscrone before she'd even look to build something she couldn't afford.

She's not liked in Ballina either

She's have to pay the price of a house for land in enniscrone before she'd even look to build something she couldn't afford.

She's not liked in Ballina either
Indeed, cheapest site in Enniscrone is €100k. His father’s house seems to have a bit of land attached…not sure if he owns the land … but enough to build a small house on, similar to the house they live in now.

Reactions: 1
Is she on the beg in Foxford again or did she get that gig back the pair of them are not liked at home €130 for 2 adults and 2 kids for Elftown my kids were on at me to take them hubby priced it was shocked at the prices but sure Sahara needs the money for her trout pout and shiny forehead and he's just weird the way he looks at the camera he gives out creepy vibes I'd say he is one tbh

Is she on the beg in Foxford again or did she get that gig back the pair of them are not liked at home €130 for 2 adults and 2 kids for Elftown my kids were on at me to take them hubby priced it was shocked at the prices but sure Sahara needs the money for her trout pout and shiny forehead and he's just weird the way he looks at the camera he gives out creepy vibes I'd say he is one tbh
It’s just a sponsored posts. She lost her BA. They’re advertising on the radio now which will probably deliver a better ROI for Foxford. At least radio listeners are REAL unlike Sahara’s followers who are bots. I buy most of my Christmas gifts in Foxford but would NEVER use her code EVER.

She’s really struggling she actually has no point now at all she doesn’t cook now or share recipes she’s doing no home content other than clips of the twins rolling down sand dunes she has nothing

So she's looking forward to the trick or treaters the poor kids will take one look at her face and ask who are you dressed as this year or run a mile when creepy Barry makes an appearance he seriously gives me the shivers

They’ll have to get past her electric gates and two mile drive way first

There’ll be NO trick or treaters at her house. For starters she’s never at home. And with the money makers sick last weekend, she bound to be heading for Dublin or Galway this weekend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.