Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Did she buy those boots ? Can't believe R &B need her endorsement . Good job I can no longer justify the cost of their shoes...
I’m not sure ‘buy’ is a concept Beggy is familiar with but I’d say there a fair good chance they were #gifted. Is this an UNDISCLOSED ADVERT?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The face!! Those pants are an Awful fit on her. Baggy fanny 😆 all the huns commenting how lovely they are 🧐😑🤥 And beggy only replying to the huns 🤣
The Huns must spend their lives on insta replying to each other. They all seem to ignore anyone that’s not hun.

Anyway like I said Beggy is very generous to herself with the filters. She’s wrecked in real life, heavier than that and the face is orange.

AH HERE

Who in the name of god does she have in her life that is willing to mind 5 or in this case 4 children while they jet off. I’m lucky to have family who help but once a year if we are lucky for a night up the road. Even thinking of an au pair etc surely they wouldn’t be willing to mind 4 for a long weekend and do school run etc 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Instamoney

Guess again!

I was trying to be nice and give her the benefit of the doubt 🤣🤣🤣
She was at the pier AGAIN I presume.Do the kids go anywhere else.Maybe they all did a nice family week somewhere this year & she just didn't share it..surely they went somewhere all 7 of them

• Haha

PPHat

Nice little passive aggressive post up to let us all know she was at the gym🤣

Is there a competition on between the Huns to see who has the most Christmas wreaths up🤣 Looks like 4 is the absolute minimum 🤦‍♀️
I really don’t know what it is with these huns and seasonal decor. In many ways it’s kind of pitiful that they feel the need to show us and tell us how they are getting on with their Christmas plans especially since there are many that have very little this year. I swear it’s like they’re children craving attention instead of middle aged women.
At my work we’ve been downplaying Christmas this year in the sense of not going on about presents etc. Everyone is feeling the pinch due to energy and general living costs and while some can cut back on luxuries others are struggling with just the basics like heat and food.
That’s why these seemingly well off Insta idiots piss me off. They make it look like their lives are insulated from every day financial burdens with all the shopping and promotions they do. Whereas I see through my work (in finance) just how difficult some are finding things right now.

PPHat

It's not that wide,it's just Sahara likes to tell everyone she is a XS in her clothes which is clearly not the case below
Exactly this. She made such a point of telling everyone her clothes size, e.g. “for reference I’m in a size XS”. It’s irrelevant - it’s how you look in the clothes whether XS or XL.
Unfortunately in my opinion SB does not dress for her shape. Wide legged cut-off trousers when your bottom half is short and stocky is fairly elementary stuff.
Also my previous reference to advertising on her arse isn’t to do with the size of her backside and more to do with the fact that she appears to be a walking advertising billboard. Nothing she does is without purpose in order to position herself with engagement that drives Ad work. The lines between what is family time and what is social media fodder are very blurred in that household.

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Hubby is out text to say that Battle one was in Hopkins dressed like a bride. A great laugh was apparently had at her expense. He couldn't get a pic tho
Ah pity he didn’t get a pic🤣 There is a wedding on…is she trying to upstage the bride?

As an aside, why does she have her legs spread in every picture she posts. Obviously it’s to try make her look slimmer but is there a need?

Last edited:

wildatlanticgal

They may be comfortably off because they pay for nothing … except her Botox, fillers and doggie dentures.

I don’t know why she’s persists in creating such lame content. Her growth is stagnant and she’s completely irrelevant.
Recycling an old dress ??Is this Sahara trying to be relevant in economic hard times ? Hypocrite

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
The other Sarah in the west has the cooking covered. Sarah is a home ec teacher she should have gone this direction in the beginning. She has missed the boat. Back to work she goes.

• Haha

magicmoonbeam42

She done a post last year about the wedding dress that got away She actually bought it and kept it posed in it and ended up wearing a completely different dress she's clearly not all there I know it's a horrible thing to say sorry

Instamoney

Clearly having a ball in London when she's stuck to the phone! I don't get this one i know its said all the time but is she ever with her kids like ever?
Off again.She just doesn't like being a day to day mum,why doesn't she just admit it.Her hair will fall out of she keeps bleaching it, that's why she needs all thoes extensions.Her natural hair is so thin,dull and just in really bad shape.