Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whocarez

VIP Member
Sarah was asked to share a message for a competition in Ballina and she just ignored it. I know loads who contacted her asking her to share the voting link and she ignored all. So much for supporting your local businesses!!!
because there was nothing out of it for her

Reactions: 4

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She should be charged for going to enniscrone she goes that often 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’d give up an ovary to live in Enniscrone. Only problem is she’s not liked, so she’s probably better off in the ‘Na.

Elftown are looking for staff to play Christmas Elves and other characters I've heard he's a dose to work for
That was the theme of the conversation I overheard from his former employee. He only seems interested ripping money out of people or employing people to do same. Those types of business people have a short shelf life.
There was lots of chat about the overexposure of their kids on insta…

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion….I preach about Gaza while I holiday in the Princess Yaiza, dressed head to toe in Zara.

wildatlanticgal

Someone asked her for a tutorial on how she made the wreath to which she replied hopefully fir the next one ! Better get practicing Sarah..People are so gullible

• Haha

Wisteria

Look at Sue Dan House. Criminal is right.
I'm here like a boll*x saving for years to decorate my bedroom

whocarez

VIP Member
Hi Sarah nice to see you took all 5 kids out this evening even if it was to enniscrone again
haha but was it actually her who took them? or did someone else and shes using the video

Either way it's horrible that all 5 have to get a trip away from home for show because it's said here.. Its what she as a mother should be doing but instead she's too busy looking out for No1.
Why some people have kids il never know

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Who in their right mind would take style advice from Beggy. Everything she wears is oversized and frumpy. She has terrible fashion sense. And she filter’s herself to death….the real Beggy looks very different to filtered Beggy ….

I’d throw the €25 in the fire before I’d book this sort of trash
€25 to listen to a washed up teacher drone on. No thanks!!!
She absolutely doesn't have the personality to hold an audiences attention.
The audacity of this one thinking she's a celeb. Her page is a bore fest

• Haha

Instamoney

They were all in the same place (you’ll never guess where🤣🤣 ) but she sat away from them which I thought was bizarre. Maybe she just wanted 5 minutes to herself, who knows.
5 minutes to herself😂🤣I can't stop laughin'.She takes most of the week every week to herself.

• Haha

PPHat

The “barrel-legged” trackie bottoms are horrendous too. They’re just like my housework joggers that have gone baggy at the knee. Mine are only confined to the house though - would not appear out in them. Would be morto 🙈

Jackjack38

VIP Member
That’s a possibility but the timing is poor. Perhaps if she had put it into context, then perhaps it may have landed differently
If I had somebody in my life drown, I would want safety information sang from the roof tops. She has a platform, get that information out there!!
Putting it in context in my opinion would be insensitive,
I live near many beaches and there has been drownings very recently and there has been alot of safety info shared by multiple community pages. I don't see the difference.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
and just when I was ready to go this weekend for baby blankets and new home gifts.They hadn't been using her so I was happy to go back il be rethinking my shopping
I was actually going to Foxford this evening to pick up a few bits and when I saw her promoting them I didn’t bother my arse. Not engaging with ANY business that engages with Beggy or any other instabum for that matter
---
Same as.
She must have dropped the agency so she makes more money doing ads herself. Wonder how much she got paid for that!
Also does she go to galway everytime to get the hair done or does your one go to her house?
Considering she went to Limerick for a facial, going to Galway for hair is no biggie for Beggy.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
So true about the holiday @SweatyBettyT. For all her displays of wealth with expensive clothes and house decorating, I would have thought they’d take a holiday. I know that it’s the one thing I save up for every year. We are so busy throughout the year that we need that downtime as a family. It’s not always abroad either - just a change of scenery is all that’s needed. I appreciate though that not everyone can afford any sort of holiday and I feel privileged to be in a position to get away even for a short break.
So many families, even those with both partners working, are struggling right now. They don’t need social media influencers encouraging them to buy stuff they don’t need. No doubt Team Beggy will be advertising the Elf/Santa thing soon but if families really feel the need to have Christmas themed day out there are much cheaper options that are just as nice.
Don’t mention Elf Town … absolute day light robbery. Westport House is a far nicer experience and costs a lot less.
The fact Beggy is flogging her clothes on depop speaks volumes.

wildatlanticgal

Why do these companies think anyone is going to be "influenced " by this bunch of cloned half wits? Beyond me . Wonder when this horrible stuff will appear in beggy's Neptune show room ?

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Shockingly bad promotion of Galway.. work is a very loose term
Is this how Galway City Council spend tax payers money. There’s more to this than meets the eye. There’s some connection between his business and the city council. I’m sure a FOI request would throw up some answers…